• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

US Address With Proof For Credit Card

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello everyone,
Consider this post as 2nd part of "How to apply for US credit card from India".
When you apply for US Amex credit card, they might ask you for address proof & that can stop you from getting an Amex US credit card.
But wait... I have a solution...
Step by step guide-
1. Open Aeldra Bank Account
2. Get a real US address from "snapmailbox.com" (They are offering 30 days free trial).

Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 1.05.07 PM.png

from this website you can buy a real us street address, but yes... its not free! You have to pay for this, and they'll also provide you real proof, you have to contact them directly for address proof, which can be used to open us bank account.
3. Contact Aeldra, send them your address proof and get your address updated on their file.
4. Download/Call Aeldra & request account statement.
5. Now, call Amex and submit your Aeldra account statement as address proof.
Done!

If Amex approve your application, they'll send your card to your Snapmailbox address, you can get your card delivered to India from snapmailbox by paying shipping fees.

Note- There are few websites available which offer real US address (ie- usglobalmail.com,Snapmailbox, etc) you can do your own research. I'm not affiliated with Snapmailbox.

Last edited:

PM1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Do you refer to get the cards deliver here? Will it be safe to do so, and will they forwards the cards to India. If you have any idea regarding that.

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Could you tell me how much do they usually charge to forward the card to india?
Hello everyone,
When you apply for US Amex credit card, they might ask you for address proof & that can stop you from getting an Amex US credit card.
Step by step guide-
2. Get a real US address from "snapmailbox.com" (They are offering 30 days free trial).

from this website you can buy a real us street address, but yes... its not free! You have to pay for this, and they'll also provide you real proof, you have to contact them directly for address proof, which can be used to open us bank account.
3. Contact Aeldra, send them your address proof and get your address updated on their file.
Done!

If Amex approve your application, they'll send your card to your Snapmailbox address, you can get your card delivered to India from snapmailbox by paying shipping fees.

Note- There are few websites available which offer real US address (ie- usglobalmail.com,Snapmailbox, etc) you can do your own research. I'm not affiliated with Snapmailbox.
c

Sinder Pal

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
Step by step guide-

Done!

I did not understand this Sir. When we initially open the Aeldra account, what address is updated at that time with them?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Ok. What type of address proof does Snapmailbox provide us with using which we can update our address on Aeldra? Is it just an address that we give Aeldra to update or some government ID proof?
I don't have any idea about the proof snap mailbox provide us, but they will provide some proof which can be used to open us bank account/credit cards

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I opened the account using my friend's US address and the account got activated. They took only passport nothing else. Don't know how this worked
Happened the same with me. Sadly i gave the address of a mail forwarding service which doesn’t forward credit cards. Now aldera is asking for an address proof to change it

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't have any idea about the proof snap mailbox provide us, but they will provide some proof which can be used to open us bank account/credit cards
SnapmailBox provides CMRA form as address proof , do you think Aeldra will accept it as an address proof to update our address?
Would'nt American Express Decline application if the address is an CMRA (Commercial Mail Receiving Agency)

Attachments

• 9dd467fa-39ce-4d57-92c2-8f4fbe200fe1.jpg
    9dd467fa-39ce-4d57-92c2-8f4fbe200fe1.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 50

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Anyone here able to successfully update Aeldra account address using snapmailbox? Do let us know.