• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UPI Transaction Failed Query

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hi,

A few months back I sent some money via DBS bank UPI. The transaction was instantly went to pending status and after 2 days it credited to the recipient.

Now I have a query --

Can the same thing happen when I pay a large amount to a merchant ??
Because in that case it will be challenging to get the money back or they can decline the request because both parties will not be aware where the money will come.

Requesting your opinion on this matter. Did you face any issues while paying large amounts via UPI.

Note I use: HDFC Bank app for UPI large transfers and PhonePe (Paytm Bank) for daily transactions.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi,

A few months back I sent some money via DBS bank UPI. The transaction was instantly went to pending status and after 2 days it credited to the recipient.

Now I have a query --

Because in that case it will be challenging to get the money back or they can decline the request because both parties will not be aware where the money will come.

Requesting your opinion on this matter. Did you face any issues while paying large amounts via UPI.

Note I use: HDFC Bank app for UPI large transfers and PhonePe (Paytm Bank) for daily transactions.
Call upi cc
1800 120 1740

Thomas Shelby

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Now I have a query --

Yes, this can happen even during paying large amounts

I think the UPI app does not matter as long as transaction goes through.