• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgraded to Wealth card but addon card is still Select card

GodFather

TF Buzz
After giving up the upgrade hopes, i came accross this forum and started to mail idfc to reconsider my upgrade request. Today morning i received my wealth card.

But on the app I saw that my add-on card is still showing as select card. I called up the customer care requested the same, I told cc that the add-on card is always the same as primary card. Cc said the add-on upgrade is not possible.

Anyone with same experience?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
After giving up the upgrade hopes, i came accross this forum and started to mail idfc to reconsider my upgrade request. Today morning i received my wealth card.

But on the app I saw that my add-on card is still showing as select card. I called up the customer care requested the same, I told cc that the add-on card is always the same as primary card. Cc said the add-on upgrade is not possible.

escalate to their pno.
it has happened with me 2 times that their 1st level customer care gave me a different response and escalation gave me another one.
my headache with idfc does not seem to end.
they refused to give addons to my parents who already hold select of their own. when i told them that all 3 of us were using idfc as our primary card but will stop using it if wealth addon is not issued, they were fine with it.

and in your welcome kit, they would have mentioned that spending 15k in 90 days will give you 500 voucher.
i have recently complained to rbi because idfc is denying that this offer exists for upgraded cards and saying that it is only for new cards.

they have also upgraded their app so that it is mote 'secure' and needs to send sms from the mobile for verification. this verification is not happening because of my limited prepaid plan.
so i had to uninstall the app and login to their website everytime i want to vheck my balance or rp.

now the only use i have for this card is spa access (at 4 airport) and roadside assistance. and i haven't used any of these benefits yet 😅

GodFather

TF Buzz
escalate to their pno.
it has happened with me 2 times that their 1st level customer care gave me a different response and escalation gave me another one.
they refused to give addons to my parents who already hold select of their own. when i told them that all 3 of us were using idfc as our primary card but will stop using it if wealth addon is not issued, they were fine with it.

and in your welcome kit, they would have mentioned that spending 15k in 90 days will give you 500 voucher.
i have recently complained to rbi because idfc is denying that this offer exists for upgraded cards and saying that it is only for new cards.

they have also upgraded their app so that it is mote 'secure' and needs to send sms from the mobile for verification. this verification is not happening because of my limited prepaid plan.
so i had to uninstall the app and login to their website everytime i want to vheck my balance or rp.

now the only use i have for this card is spa access (at 4 airport) and roadside assistance. and i haven't used any of these benefits yet 😅
Give me the escalation email id. Also if a person has a idfc card, add-on can't be issued cause add-on is issued on pan card basis. So better to surrender the primary card and issue add-on on wealth card or wait and try to upgrade the primary to wealth. IDFC doesn't believe in retention, i guess.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Give me the escalation email id. Also if a person has a idfc card, add-on can't be issued cause add-on is issued on pan card basis. So better to surrender the primary card and issue add-on on wealth card or wait and try to upgrade the primary to wealth. IDFC doesn't believe in retention, i guess.
hdfc gives addon cards to primary card holders.
idfc fails to understand that addon cards means more spends.

pno@idfcfirstbank.com

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
escalate to their pno.

did escalting to PNO , u got the select addon upgrade to welath addon ?

shashank08

TF Premier

When my IDFC Select CC was upgraded to IDFC wealth then I received wealth card for add-on as well and it was done automatically without any specific request.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier

I am also facing the same issue for the past 8 months. No use of mailing them or speaking to their customer care as well , they simply take some stupid requests which is of no use.

Then I gave up as mostly i use IDFC cc only for movie bookings , so anyway i get buy 1 get 1 on both select and wealth.