• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Upgrade to Regalia Gold FYF From LTF DCP ?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all, after the recent devaluation of DCP, i reached out to HDFC Bank to upgrade to DCB but they declined and are offering FYF Regalia Gold. Since i have Magnus i would not spend 4L on Regalia Gold to make it free next year. Should i Upgrade ?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I feel poll should be Regalia Gold and LTF Diners Privilege as you've asked better of both (But Yes and No are mentioned in the poll)

If you are planning to use card extensively (4L in a year) go for HDFC Regalia Gold, or just for the sake of HDFC offers go for LTF DCP.

HDFC Regalia Gold:

Pros: Club Vistara Silver Tier (Not many benefits but you get Tier), MMT Black Elite(you get access to deals and Cash backs to wallet), Vouchers on spending milestones (1.5L, 5L ,7.5L), 5X on some merchant spends, Lounges better than Axis Select, you can get lounge access to add on cards also, Exclusive gold catalogue, 4L annual spends for fee waiver less compared to Axis Select.

Cons: reward redemption limited to 70% only, high eligibility salary criteria compared to Axis select.

**Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Tier and MMT Black Elite Membership when you spend Rs.1 Lakhs and above within 90 days of card issuance.

You've better benefits on Regalia Gold compared to DCP(Not mentioned any benefits because its devalued and not many superior benefits)
The Vistara Silver and MMT Elite membership is only for first year or is it as long as one holds the card?

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was also offered regalia gold upgrade on DCP. In this case regalia gold is actually on par with DCP not an upgrade. I wrote a detailed mail pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com citing my reasons for not accepting regalia gold ( u can talk about past relationships, current nav, current limit of your card, your repayment history etc etc.) And ask them to reconsider for dcb.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was also offered regalia gold upgrade on DCP. In this case regalia gold is actually on par with DCP not an upgrade. I wrote a detailed mail pnohdfcbank@hdfcbank.com citing my reasons for not accepting regalia gold ( u can talk about past relationships, current nav, current limit of your card, your repayment history etc etc.) And ask them to reconsider for dcb.

I will try, were you upgraded to DCB ?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi can anyone please let me know if wallet loads will be counter for milestone / joining benefits calculation for regalia gold ?
I understand there won't be any reward points for the same. Thanks