• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade HDFC Savings Account - FULLY DIGITAL

varun__goel_

TF Legend
As per my understanding whichever banking program you are e.g. preferred customer and if you hold any type of bank account under preferred program then you still need to maintain that bank accounts required balance amount. So if you move to SavingsMax, you have to keep 25k MAB under preferred program. Otherwise it's non maintenance for SavingsMax account.
Naah brother, i ave been holding sb max with classic, with a sweet bal of around 1000🤣🤣 You will have to mantain when you are thrown out of these programmes🤭

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any specific use-case for keeping two savings accounts sir?
It was not planned .
Initially I opened a normal account and then upgraded to preferred program..
On one fine day, my RM called me just before quarter end and asked me if I want to open another account with my mobile no as account no.
I said I don't want two accounts. He said I can close the first one later .
So, anyway I helped him to reach his target by opening platinum account.
Now, it is actually good for me, I keep both my accounts and pay 1.5 lakhs for cc payments using 2 plat DCs..
Now both are upgraded to Imperia

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
It was not planned .
Initially I opened a normal account and then upgraded to preferred program..
On one fine day, my RM called me just before quarter end and asked me if I want to open another account with my mobile no as account no.
I said I don't want two accounts. He said I can close the first one later .
So, anyway I helped him to reach his target by opening platinum account.
Now, it is actually good for me, I keep both my accounts and pay 1.5 lakhs for cc payments using 2 plat DCs..
Now both are upgraded to Imperia
both are saving ?

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV