• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade HDFC Savings Account - FULLY DIGITAL

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Could be ... nothing special about these accounts...
I was maitaining this much balance to get my Infinia then.. now all done and dusted.. moving on from HDFC..
I wanna get Millniea atleast.
Now limit is 20k 😂🎵
Iocl card .

How to increase limit.
Can i send other bank cc statement to match it

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
This is the HDFC trap .. so better get other banks cards now and close this crap to get a better HDFC card in future.... otherwise you will be carrying this baggage for a long time to come .. and spend lots to get LE and upgrades

I have a MoneyBack Business card with a staggering limit of 0.0072 crore (INR 72,000). What is the way to get Regalia Gold or Regalia Business?

I have been recently upgraded to Preferred program.

From what I gather, it seems the best way is to close this card and apply again? If so, after how many months?

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
Correct ..

Not so sure .. but I think you can apply soon after closing by offline ..

Can C2C be negotiated at the time of new account opening? I will be going in few days from now for a new account opening, with custom number, so 5L IP will be there to offer them. How best to leverage that?

krishc

TF Ace
Also, to everyone who changed account type using this portal - do new MAB requirements start from next day onwards or is it from beginning of month even if I change on middle of the month?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Also, to everyone who changed account type using this portal - do new MAB requirements start from next day onwards or is it from beginning of month even if I change on middle of the month?
I applied it said processing will call tomorrow bcz app is showing 5k still .