• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated list of American express credit card sourcing Cities.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Existing Sourcing cities :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :
Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Trivandrum, Mysore

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
*Exceptions are there for Platinum charge card applications.

mrtravel

TF Buzz
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
Could you help check if 522501 is serviceable? It is 2kms away from Vijayawada

anuragfcr

TF Neo
@BestBanker Hi, I have applied for AMEX SE, application ID is generated, pending VKYC. The problem is that, all my AADHAR, DL and everything has my Guwahati Address on them (781008), but from last 4 Years I am residing in Bhubaneswar (751019, 751029). The only address proof documents that i have here are my Broadband Bill, Rent Agreement and Office Appointment Letter (if that makes sense). WILL THEY DECLINE ME ?

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
@BestBanker Hi, I have applied for AMEX SE, application ID is generated, pending VKYC. The problem is that, all my AADHAR, DL and everything has my Guwahati Address on them (781008), but from last 4 Years I am residing in Bhubaneswar (751019, 751029). The only address proof documents that i have here are my Broadband Bill, Rent Agreement and Office Appointment Letter (if that makes sense). WILL THEY DECLINE ME ?
u can change address of aadhar card online. it takes only 50₹ fees to change. u can change aadhar number anytime there's no limit.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Yes they will reject. Change your address first in Aadhar

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

New Cities :

Resi -600099 Office-600012 & 600060