• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated list of American express credit card sourcing Cities.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Existing Sourcing cities :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :
Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Trivandrum, Mysore

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
*Exceptions are there for Platinum charge card applications.

kundan

TF Buzz
Hi @BestBanker, I recently moved to Hyderabad (500001) and have only the broadband postpaid bill in my name. I believe Amex now only take Aadhar, driving licence and passport for address proof. What should I do in this case? I already hold MRCC and want Platinum Travel and Gold, but the KYC didn't go through for Platinum Travel because of the address issue.

vikramsrit

TF Select
Hi @BestBanker, I recently moved to Hyderabad (500001) and have only the broadband postpaid bill in my name. I believe Amex now only take Aadhar, driving licence and passport for address proof. What should I do in this case? I already hold MRCC and want Platinum Travel and Gold, but the KYC didn't go through for Platinum Travel because of the address issue.
I faced the same issue. Already have MRCC and wanted AMEX Gold Charge but couldn't because of the address issue. If you don't want to use MRCC and just need the Amex Plat Travel, the easy thing to do is to upgrade from MRCC to Plat Travel. They will send the upgraded card to any address you ask them to send to.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I faced the same issue. Already have MRCC and wanted AMEX Gold Charge but couldn't because of the address issue. If you don't want to use MRCC and just need the Amex Plat Travel, the easy thing to do is to upgrade from MRCC to Plat Travel. They will send the upgraded card to any address you ask them to send to.
Any address means will it include non serviceable pincodes also??

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I live in Hyderabad , because of work from office , but i dont have any address proof in Hyderabad, can i be still able to apply for amex ?
I have the similar case, I work from home in Ghaziabad but my office is in Bangalore(560102), can I apply and get it delivered to my home address(245304)?

Last edited: