• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Update Uni Credit line Cards are working Again !!!

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
As RBI Has Stopped Loading Credit Lines Into Prepaid Cards... Which I Was Saying For A Long Time "Stay Away From BNPL"... So Now They Are Thinking Of To Launch Their Own Credit Cards Like OneCard.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
they will launch credit card like onecard..
lazypay, slice, unicard all are in talk with bank and nbfc for credit card...
if you can wait.. just wait for lauch as you will get early access to their new product..
so wait some time before closing them..

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
they will launch credit card like onecard..
lazypay, slice, unicard all are in talk with bank and nbfc for credit card...
if you can wait.. just wait for lauch as you will get early access to their new product..
so wait some time before closing them..
I Am Thinking The Same... I Will Wait For Their New Products To Come And Then Decide Weather To Close Them Or Not.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 21.39.38.jpg
Is RBI is looking into SBM regarding FD based cards of Onecard, Paisabazaar?

I think SBM is trying to wait out the situation. Not all the banks were keen to work with fintechs. RBI might be taking it as a potential sign of fraud or non- compliance to its guidelines.

Upcoming months will be crucial for startups offering cc like onecard etc in partnership with SBM

Credit Karma

TF Premier
There is a rumour that PayU and UNI will have to come up with a proper credit card or charge cards.

Is there any truth to it?

Certainly there must be a queue at the RBI door for credit card business approvals. Then why would RBI entertain them anyways!