• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Slice Card New Terms Update - Credit bureau reporting

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Slice card's terms of use, read it carefully and then decide.
If you swipe your card for 100 rs, slice will add a 100 rs loan account to your credit history,
if you use your card again for 200 rs, they'll add another 200 rs loan account and so on...
Be careful 🚨

FXeS8u-VUAA0vJU.jpeg
Rather than doing this they should come with actual credit card 😝

Last edited:
I'm trying to close my slice card. I dropped an email for closure and asked for NOC from all NBFC for credit lines. They have provided me three NOC letters. How to know if these are correct and no credit line is left without closing. I even asked for deleting my data and KYC details but they didn't update me anything on this. I checked app it's showing on hold.

How to know if they are any credit lines opened without my notice and they didn't provide me NOC.

Screenshot_20220719-101033.png Screenshot_20220719-105412.png

prc1990

TF Ace
I'm trying to close my slice card. I dropped an email for closure and asked for NOC from all NBFC for credit lines. They have provided me three NOC letters. How to know if these are correct and no credit line is left without closing. I even asked for deleting my data and KYC details but they didn't update me anything on this. I checked app it's showing on hold.

How to know if they are any credit lines opened without my notice and they didn't provide me NOC.

Screenshot_20220719-101033.png Screenshot_20220719-105412.png
If you already have NOC, you should be all set. Just make sure it is marked as closed in all the 4 credit bureaus in the next 2-3 months. Also since the account is already closed, don't attempt to initiate any transaction with this just for troubleshooting or testing.

If you already have NOC, you should be all set. Just make sure it is marked as closed in all the 4 credit bureaus in the next 2-3 months. Also since the account is already closed, don't attempt to initiate any transaction with this just for troubleshooting or testing.
They have provided me 3 NOC letters. How to check if this number (3) is correct or not. They might have opened more than 3 and giving me only 3.

Why my account data is not yet deleted??

prc1990

TF Ace
They have provided me 3 NOC letters. How to check if this number (3) is correct or not. They might have opened more than 3 and giving me only 3.

Why my account data is not yet deleted??
First of all check your credit report to understand how many lenders are showing up for your slice account. I believe it is more than one for you and hence you received NOCs from all of them.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Slice card's terms of use, read it carefully and then decide.
If you swipe your card for 100 rs, slice will add a 100 rs loan account to your credit history,
if you use your card again for 200 rs, they'll add another 200 rs loan account and so on...
Be careful 🚨

FXeS8u-VUAA0vJU.jpeg
These so called "Credit Card Challengers" have become "Credit Score devourers" in the true sense.

This is what happens when FinTech tried to " Re-invent the Wheel!"