• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PostPe forcing me to accept new Terms and Conditions for Loan Closure

I want to close PostPe account but now they are saying that the account will only be closed if I give a deactivation request on the app. When I open the app it says they have changed lender and they will open another loan in Cibil with the lender. I dont want to have a new loan in my Cibil now is there any way I can close the account without accepting this new Terms and Conditions?

If they are forcing me to accept this new Terms and Conditions can I mail RBI saying I want them to close the account and give NOC but they are asking me to accept Terms which means another loan will be opened in my name?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I want to close PostPe account but now they are saying that the account will only be closed if I give a deactivation request on the app. When I open the app it says they have changed lender and they will open another loan in Cibil with the lender. I dont want to have a new loan in my Cibil now is there any way I can close the account without accepting this new Terms and Conditions?

If they are forcing me to accept this new Terms and Conditions can I mail RBI saying I want them to close the account and give NOC but they are asking me to accept Terms which means another loan will be opened in my name?
Don’t bother much if the acceptance creates another credit line you can close together and come out of it fully
That’s my opinion

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Yeah.. you can go the RBI route

Strange

TF Legend

Just reply them that you don't want to accept terms and conditions of the new lender as this will create a new loan account in your cibil. Attach screenshot for the reference.
Ask them to close postpe account from their side and also send NOC for the same otherwise you will register a complaint against them to the RBI.

I have closed two postpe accounts, got noc without accepting terms and conditions of the new lender.

postpe support email: help@postpe.app
postpe - Nodal Officer: nodalofficer@postpe.app

LendenClub/Innofin Solutions support: cs@lendenclub.com

Strange

TF Legend
Anyone know how to file complaint against postpe on RBI website? Company name is not there in the list of entities.
first check who is your lender in your cibil report
It might be Hindon Mercantile Limited or Innofin Solutions Limited (Lenden Club)

You complaint will not be processed if you register a complaint against these two lender on RBI CMS portal as they are not currently covered under the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme 2021.

You have to email crpc@rbi.org.in with all details and documents and your complaint will be processed by RBI Consumer Education and Protection Cell (CEPC). You might get a call from your regional RBI office and they will ask you to provide additional details and documents if required.

Last edited:
Just reply them that you don't want to accept terms and conditions of the new lender as this will create a new loan account in your cibil. Attach screenshot for the reference.
Ask them to close postpe account from their side and also send NOC for the same otherwise you will register a complaint against them to the RBI.

I have closed two postpe accounts, got noc without accepting terms and conditions of the new lender.

postpe support email: help@postpe.app
postpe - Nodal Officer: nodalofficer@postpe.app

LendenClub/Innofin Solutions support: cs@lendenclub.com
I just accepted their condition and closed it they gave NOC withing a week but said it will take 45-50 days to update with Credit Bureau

Strange

TF Legend
I just accepted their condition and closed it they gave NOC withing a week but said it will take 45-50 days to update with Credit Bureau
You got NOC of Lenden club (Innofin Solutions) right? Their new lender is LIQUILOANS (NDXP2P) and If you have accepted terms and conditions of the new lender then they might create a new loan account in your cibil.

I had DM ed on Twitter they asked me to accept terms and deactivate account I did the same gave final confirmation on Twitter after 4-5days got tweet saying they have closed the account and sent NOC to email. I also received the NOC

jyotikaj002

TF Buzz
first check who is your lender in your cibil report
It might be Hindon Mercantile Limited or Innofin Solutions Limited (Lenden Club)

You complaint will not be processed if you register a complaint against these two lender on RBI CMS portal as they are not currently covered under the Reserve Bank – Integrated Ombudsman Scheme 2021.

You have to email crpc@rbi.org.in with all details and documents and your complaint will be processed by RBI Consumer Education and Protection Cell (CEPC). You might get a call from your regional RBI office and they will ask you to provide additional details and documents if required.
I'm also want to raise a complain against postpe for credit card bill payment related issue, please help mehow can I proceed with this

Tejo

TF Legend

BNPL, will not reported to cibil unless you use.