• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Postpe Account Closure

Harish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Postpe is not providing NOC to me. Can anyone help how to file a complaint at RBI Portal against Postpe

Hi where did you write to specifically for such a fast closure? Was it directly to Postpe at the help email or also to RBI?
help@postpe.app

I mentioned in the mail that it will be last mail to you and if you don't want to close my account, I will complain to RBI after 30 days.

Just tell them that I don't want to share my credit information to any credit bureaus and don't need any loan account unnecessarily in cibil score.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
help@postpe.app

I mentioned in the mail that it will be last mail to you and if you don't want to close my account, I will complain to RBI after 30 days.

Just tell them that I don't want to share my credit information to any credit bureaus and don't need any loan account unnecessarily in cibil score.
Thank you. Very useful. I am now placing a closure request with them. The company is anyway done and dusted. The RBI directives was the final nail in their coffin.