• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Uni NX Wave - A myth or reality | Lets discuss

sjmajumder

TF Ace
U were a uni customer before as well in any form? Are they taking fresh applications for those who have no prior association as well??
Yes, I had Unicard and also taking Uni Paychecks for over a year...a cool interest free 50K from 6th of the month to the 20th.

I also have some Uni Powerup FDs at 10.5% plus 1.5% instant cashback.

I am not sure if they are taking new applications. Yesterday while repaying the Uni Paycheck amount I saw NX Wave is available and applied. Didn't get any notification of launch although I was in the waitlist (some number 3L+)

Tarun239

TF Premier
O
Yes, I had Unicard and also taking Uni Paychecks for over a year...a cool interest free 50K from 6th of the month to the 20th.

I am not sure if they are taking new applications. Yesterday while repaying the Uni Paycheck amount I saw NX Wave is available and applied. Didn't get any notification of launch although I was in the waitlist (some number 3L+)
Ok thanks for replying

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

does taking uni paycheck have a hit in cibil as consumer loan or something?

Strange

TF Legend

It seems they are only accepting applications from Uni Paycheck users. My waitlist position is 65k, and I'm still waiting for the invite.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It seems they are only accepting applications from Uni Paycheck users. My waitlist position is 65k, and I'm still waiting for the invite.
I received the invite & the card was instantly approved in the first week of January 2024. My waitlist was ~1,25,000 .. Not a pay check user .. However, even today I received a call from UNI asking me to sign up for their pay check because of it’s benefits blah blah ..

Strange

TF Legend
I received the invite & the card was instantly approved in the first week of January 2024. My waitlist was ~1,25,000 .. Not a pay check user .. However, even today I received a call from UNI asking me to sign up for their pay check & because of it’s benefits blah blah ..
SBM or Yes Bank?

Actually I got an early access invitation from Uni NX Wave card. The partner bank is YES Bank. But I didn't find the rewarding of this card that much exciting. So I didn't applied it yet. The only benefit i found good is we can choose the theme of the card😅. All the other features are kinda same as the Amazon pay icici card. One of the executive of uni called me and forced me to apply for the card. But I didn't take the card yet.

Attachments

• NX Wave card.pdf
    665.9 KB · Views: 11

anonymuos

TF Ace
Uni NX Wave credit card (unsecured) pre-approved for me by faaltu SBM Bank. It is free until card expiry/renewal which is currently 2028 for me. After that, there will be a card renewal fee of "up to ₹999" which will be communicated before card is about to expire. They gave 60K limit which makes it useless as most likely use for it for me was buying a high-end gaming laptop from USA since it is so overpriced in India due to customs duties and taxes.

Earlier, I was a user of their Uni credit line card. Only good feature is 0% forex with unsecured card.

Other lame benefits: 1% cashback on merchant spends (fuel, rent, wallet & international transactions excluded), a slightly higher reward rate at the faaltu Uni Store (which is like CRED store ) and brand gift vouchers (but core brands missing like Amazon, Flipkart)

Limit and card no started showing after 24 hours. I also asked them about Yes Bank Uni card. They said currently only SBM Bank unsecured one is being issued and I can't change partner. I asked Uni to close my loan/credit line now that I have credit card and they said it can't be done.

See this post for photos: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/the-uni-nx-wave-card-is-finally-live.21688/post-564512