• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Uni to launch Credit Card

cardgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just had a call with uni pay customer care and I came to know that they are coming up with a credit card launch from next month. All the existing cards will be converted to credit cards or they might issue new cards, the customer care executive is not clear about it. But she said that they are coming up with a credit card product from next month.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Closed the account? I have UNI card which used few months back, Later they said NX wave will be issued soon, Do we really need to act and close my account? Please suggest
due to wrong cibil reporting i closed UNI , if you not having any issue related with cibil records . keep the account ,they may launch card this year

anonymuos

TF Ace
I plan to close the loan/credit line account after they launch the CC. Don't want them making me ineligible for the unsecured CC just because I closed the loan account. :D

anonymuos

TF Ace
They haven't acquired enough customers for their P2P lending and investment products, which is likely why they are delaying the launch of the nx wave credit card. Additionally, since this is SBM Bank's first unsecure credit card, SBM itself could be a reason for the delay.
Uni tech support clarified to me that this will be FD-based secured CC, not unsecured. :(