• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Unable to track dispatch status of SBI CC

danish

TF Ace
my father sbi renewed credit card was disptached on 9 of october , by blue dart but i am unable to track by the ref number it is saying invalid query number . the customer care representative is giving the same ref no . and it has been more than 4 working days

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
my father sbi renewed credit card was disptached on 9 of october , by blue dart but i am unable to track by the ref number it is saying invalid query number . the customer care representative is giving the same ref no . and it has been more than 4 working days
Contact sbicard on twitter ask to give tracking Id or AWB no

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
the thing is sbi shows tracking referance no even before shipping, so if bluedart is showing no result then just wait. some cards takes time for dispatch like my vistara card took 7 days for dispatch..
you will recieve another mail or text after dispatch or you can just check or you can try checking daily by referance no on bluedart.

it's pretty commen thing in sbicard

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not to worry, you will be able to track it soon, in a day or two. This is normal. They manifested the shipment, once pickup is done, it will start showing up in tracking

danish

TF Ace
the thing is sbi shows tracking referance no even before shipping, so if bluedart is showing no result then just wait. some cards takes time for dispatch like my vistara card took 7 days for dispatch..
you will recieve another mail or text after dispatch or you can just check or you can try checking daily by referance no on bluedart.

it's pretty commen thing in sbicard
i didnt knew that , in the dispatch message it was written that you will receive the card in 4 working days , thats why i was concerned , thank you for the help , but i already raised a query in sbi card twitter support when they will call back what i will say

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i didnt knew that , in the dispatch message it was written that you will receive the card in 4 working days , thats why i was concerned , thank you for the help , but i already raised a query in sbi card twitter support when they will call back what i will say
when they call you, just ask them how much more you have to wait.

btw which card is this ?

danish

TF Ace
till now i have not received my sbi card every time we complain on twitter sbi card , their team my calls my father and tells we do not have any update regarding your card so we are raising a complain and with in 2 days you will get an update but no update come like this i am playing complain complain with sbi card from 13 th october what to do

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
c
till now i have not received my sbi card every time we complain on twitter sbi card , their team my calls my father and tells we do not have any update regarding your card so we are raising a complain and with in 2 days you will get an update but no update come like this i am playing complain complain with sbi card from 13 th october what to do
complain to pno or head, mention everything..