• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to login to EPFO Passbook

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Antone know why the EPFO passbook sote says invalid username or password since last few months?

I tried restting the password from EPFO main sote and waited for more than 6 hours as well, but still the samd error.

Please tell if anyone in the same boat and know the solution.

souvikr

TF Premier
Antone know why the EPFO passbook sote says invalid username or password since last few months?

I tried restting the password from EPFO main sote and waited for more than 6 hours as well, but still the samd error.

Try from Umang app. It has OTP based login.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

It takes some time for the passbook site to get the updated password from the main EPFO site. Maybe try after a few days. Also everytime, you reset the password in the main site, you are restarting the timer. Do note, your old password from the main site will continue to work in the passbook site, until the system syncs the password.

Last edited:

Shibs

TF Neo
EPF UAN - This is a very poorly managed site, which is a shame! We are known for smart IT enabled solutions and the centrally managed site is down 99% times. Either the server is failed, or the link with Aadhar site is down, or fails to send OTP... extremely poor management. Fed-up of this UAN login issues

kishorvr

TF Premier
EPF UAN - This is a very poorly managed site, which is a shame! We are known for smart IT enabled solutions and the centrally managed site is down 99% times. Either the server is failed, or the link with Aadhar site is down, or fails to send OTP... extremely poor management. Fed-up of this UAN login issues
There are aggregators that pulls EPF data easily. The EPF organization must learn from them.

vine

TF Premier
Damn website does not work sometimes. We need to check after a day or two. If it says incorrect password, then you have to reset your password from the forgot password link in the site.

ronakshah

TF Premier
Also the grievance portal is down from quite sometime. Raised multiple grievances but everytime get the same response. Any idea how I can escalate my issue further to higher authority?