• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Provident Fund passbook portal working?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For me its asking to reset password and then gives data mismatch error. Unable to reset password also, gives an error that ADHAAR server is down

AJ331

TF Select
is the portal working for any one now? its been 2 months almost since I have not been able to access

AJ331

TF Select
after changing the password and trying with Safari I was able to login, but still not able to login through Chrome

Ank!t

TF Buzz
One imp thing - when u transfer money from previous employer to current employer in 1 claim account , the EPF doesn't trf the pension portion. For that you have to complain and then they do it . Do it. Many people don't know this
I've same doubt. Can you explain the process.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One imp thing - when u transfer money from previous employer to current employer in 1 claim account , the EPF doesn't trf the pension portion. For that you have to complain and then they do it . Do it. Many people don't know this
I went to income tax office previously and they told me pension is linked with each employer ID which in turn is linked with UAN number. So pension with each employer will be calculated at the end(during pension withdrawl). Just make sure that everything is linked with one UAN no.

Didnt know about the grievancesmaster link and process. Will try thnks

punrziq

TF Select
When you transfer account from previous to current employer, we have to submit form13 to previous/current employer?