• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tracking mutual fund folios belonging to different PANs

gangvar

TF Buzz
Can you recommend an app that allows tracking of multiple mutual fund folios belonging to different PANs?

My family invests in SIPs through FINTOO, but their portal is quite problematic and often displays inaccurate information. For instance, it once showed a XXIR of -49% for a folio when in reality it was +28%. Almost gave me a stoke since I have invest in that folio for a long time!

As I consider moving my SIPs to another platform, I am curious if there are any apps or platforms that can track folios from multiple PANs simultaneously??

Any suggestions would be greatly valued!

tharun

TF Select
Can you recommend an app that allows tracking of multiple mutual fund folios belonging to different PANs?

My family invests in SIPs through FINTOO, but their portal is quite problematic and often displays inaccurate information. For instance, it once showed a XXIR of -49% for a folio when in reality it was +28%. Almost gave me a stoke since I have invest in that folio for a long time!

As I consider moving my SIPs to another platform, I am curious if there are any apps or platforms that can track folios from multiple PANs simultaneously??

Once check IND money app in this you can add family or open joint account(family dashboard )but the UI of indmoney isn't good as other platforms.I haven't invested in this app so I would check all before investing or moving your assets

DM me for referral

gangvar

TF Buzz
I went through the demo of IND money app. The demo did not present any feature to track multiple folios.

Search continues!

tharun

TF Select
I went through the demo of IND money app. The demo did not present any feature to track multiple folios.

Search continues!
Did u check family dashboard

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_222656.jpg
    IMG_20240303_222656.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240303_222500.jpg
    IMG_20240303_222500.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 12

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge

try MProfit. It's a paid app but worth it. You will have to run the API after every SIP, but that's it. You may track n number of portfolios - across multiple asset classes.
You may use this link if you choose to join - https://mprofit.in/sign-up?r=R59DEBB1441AA5J98

Last edited:

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
If all these MF accounts have same mail id, then try asset plus.

I used single mail id for all investments done for me, wife and kids.

Asset plus has option to generate statements based on mail id from cams+ other providers.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
only for tracking purpose you can use value research online. They offer to create multiple profile where you can add or upload your investments.

gischethans

TF Buzz
only for tracking purpose you can use value research online. They offer to create multiple profile where you can add or upload your investments.
I second this. After having multiple Value Research Online (VRO) accounts, I recently consolidated them into one with separate portfolios for family members. With VRO, one can either add transactions automatically by importing mutual fund account statements, manually or build a file using their templates