• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dharm

TF Premier
Hi

I am Paytm Full KYC user, have not loaded money from past 3-4 months, got Standard charted smart card, so added in secured card in Paytm.

Now getting 2% cashback upto 300 offer in Paytm, so trying to add 15000 in wallet, but getting below error, can anyone help how to resolve this?

1000068344.jpg

Dharm

TF Premier
Thatswhy tried with rs. 5500, and it is giving below error

1000068350.jpg

Then tried with 7000 and this time payment successful. Looks like hit or miss situation....weird that lower amount transaction not working and higher amount sucessful. Then more higher not working

Dharm

TF Premier
You mean, if I try multiple times, I may be able to load more than 10000.

As I was trying to load money with maximum amount to capture full 300 cashback, but only able to transfer 7000, so cashback will be 140 only in Paytm instead of 300, and not able to use that offer again, as I have already claimed it.

metal_heart

TF Premier
Yeah
Few months back, I tried loading 10K and it failed
Tried 9500 and still failed but got thru with 9750

Strange behavior at times.

Raised ticket with payment and got reply after 3 weeks to try lower amount 🤣

Dharm

TF Premier
Yeah
Few months back, I tried loading 10K and it failed
Tried 9500 and still failed but got thru with 9750

Strange behavior at times.

Raised ticket with payment and got reply after 3 weeks to try lower amount 🤣
🤣🤣 do not know, what criterion they use for this, hope with regular use limit should increase, as suggested in above post.

Are you able to load more than 10k now, after regular use

Dharm

TF Premier
I just loaded as it's giving 6% cashback=2% Paytm cashback+2% smart card cashback+1% mobikwik card payment cashback+1% HDFC platinum DC cashback

Which is higher then 2.35% convenience charges

I have first time tried this, as few threads available on this forum that we can get 1% mobikwik+1%hdfc cashback on credit card payment via HDFC debit card

Das.N

TF Ace
In my Paytm wallet I am unable to add money through Debit card for last one month. Only credit card and upi options are available. Is this the case for any other users? Or only I am facing this issue?

Dharm

TF Premier
In my Paytm wallet I am unable to add money through Debit card for last one month. Only credit card and upi options are available. Is this the case for any other users? Or only I am facing this issue?
Refer this thread

Dharm

TF Premier
I just loaded as it's giving 6% cashback=2% Paytm cashback+2% smart card cashback+1% mobikwik card payment cashback+1% HDFC platinum DC cashback

Which is higher then 2.35% convenience charges

I have first time tried this, as few threads available on this forum that we can get 1% mobikwik+1%hdfc cashback on credit card payment via HDFC debit card
@Abhishek012 - refering your post here, will it work?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer