• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Unable to buy Amazon pay voucher at HDFC gyftr

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I was trying to buy Apay voucher using my wife's DCB using her gyftr account. It keeps on failing continuously if I try to buy any amount of Amazon pay voucher, It does not even go to otp page. Fails at gyftr itself.

Tried buying swiggy voucher, it got succeeded. So there seems to be no problem with the card.
Also tried buying amazon shopping voucher, it also reached till otp page so would have succeded.

But for apay voucher its failing continuously.
This month I have not bought any apay voucher through this gyftr account. So limit does not seem to be the issue.
Also tried in incognito, clearing cache, and reentering card details manually. But nothing is working.

Any solutions please.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Reaching gyftr customer care simply says "Try purchasing the voucher later as advised on the call/email. We advise you to not contact the bank."
They simply closed the ticket. What is this solution 🤷‍♂️

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Reaching gyftr customer care simply says "Try purchasing the voucher later as advised on the call/email. We advise you to not contact the bank."
They simply closed the ticket. What is this solution 🤷‍♂️
Technical issues keeps happening from time to time on gyftr. You got to wait.. thats the only thing you can do.
Or wait for someone to inform you here that its working now.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I was trying to buy Apay voucher using my wife's DCB using her gyftr account. It keeps on failing continuously if I try to buy any amount of Amazon pay voucher, It does not even go to otp page. Fails at gyftr itself.

Tried buying swiggy voucher, it got succeeded. So there seems to be no problem with the card.
Also tried buying amazon shopping voucher, it also reached till otp page so would have succeded.

But for apay voucher its failing continuously.
This month I have not bought any apay voucher through this gyftr account. So limit does not seem to be the issue.
Also tried in incognito, clearing cache, and reentering card details manually. But nothing is working.

Any solutions please.
I am also facing the issue.

GASAHU79

TF Buzz
I am trying to buy amazon pay voucher using infinia . Getting a message, i have bought maximum. Dont think I bought more than 5K. Anyone else getting this issue.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to buy amazon pay voucher using infinia . Getting a message, i have bought maximum. Dont think I bought more than 5K. Anyone else getting this issue.
do you already have vouchers in your cart and are trying to add more? afaik the error pops up while adding them to cart

finopapa

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I also facing the issue. I have purchases 20K Amazon Pay and 6K shopping voucher this month. It is allowing me to add to the cart and goes till the payment page. After i enter my card number no otp is sent and the transaction fails. Unable to buy any other vouchers too.
What is the limit for Amazon Pay and Shopping Vouchers?

Last edited:

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its not working for me too since atleast 20 days. I enter the card number and it doesnt even go to OTP page. Just goes back to gyftr saying it failed.