• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Unable to buy Amazon pay voucher at HDFC gyftr

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I was trying to buy Apay voucher using my wife's DCB using her gyftr account. It keeps on failing continuously if I try to buy any amount of Amazon pay voucher, It does not even go to otp page. Fails at gyftr itself.

Tried buying swiggy voucher, it got succeeded. So there seems to be no problem with the card.
Also tried buying amazon shopping voucher, it also reached till otp page so would have succeded.

But for apay voucher its failing continuously.
This month I have not bought any apay voucher through this gyftr account. So limit does not seem to be the issue.
Also tried in incognito, clearing cache, and reentering card details manually. But nothing is working.

Any solutions please.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, facing a similar issue. Just bought APay vouchers using my Infinia for 20K on one Gyftr account and got them successfully.
Now trying to buy more 20K APay vouchers using the same Infinia card using another Gyftr account (both mobile number and email ID are different), and I'm getting this error of transaction failed. I am not getting the error of maximum limit reached. It is going till OTP page for Swiggy. But not for APay. Is it possible that Gyftr too have a maximum number of vouchers every day?

This trick of multiple Gyftr accounts works for Axis Magnus, so don't think having multiple Gyftr accounts should be an issue for Infinia.

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, facing a similar issue. Just bought APay vouchers using my Infinia for 20K on one Gyftr account and got them successfully.
Now trying to buy more 20K APay vouchers using the same Infinia card using another Gyftr account (both mobile number and email ID are different), and I'm getting this error of transaction failed. I am not getting the error of maximum limit reached. It is going till OTP page for Swiggy. But not for APay. Is it possible that Gyftr too have a maximum number of vouchers every day?

This trick of multiple Gyftr accounts works for Axis Magnus, so don't think having multiple Gyftr accounts should be an issue for Infinia.
Don't, you will get your card blocked in gyftr.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't, you will get your card blocked in gyftr.
Is it? Any personal experience? Although why would Gyftr block the card? It is a third party platform, and they probably don't care how much points do HDFC give their customers. Also, I tried booking APV via another card (Diners Black). Even then it is giving a transaction failed message and not going to OTP page.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amazon Pay Voucher not going to OTP page on either HDFC Gyftr portal or Axis Gyftr portal. Can someone please check and confirm if they are able to purchase Amazon Pay Vouchers? I purchased some yesterday, then it stopped working, and even today I am unable to purchase.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Amazon Pay Voucher not going to OTP page on either HDFC Gyftr portal or Axis Gyftr portal. Can someone please check and confirm if they are able to purchase Amazon Pay Vouchers? I purchased some yesterday, then it stopped working, and even today I am unable to purchase.
If u r ready to take risk with multiple accounts, try payzapp app. Use payment via payzapp wallet option and then use hdfc card there. You will get 5x there as well.

In general, with HDFC, there is a thumb rule of 1 credit card and 1 Gyftr account. Many people mentioned getting blocked in past even before this forum was created.

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi,

I was trying to buy Apay voucher using my wife's DCB using her gyftr account. It keeps on failing continuously if I try to buy any amount of Amazon pay voucher, It does not even go to otp page. Fails at gyftr itself.

Tried buying swiggy voucher, it got succeeded. So there seems to be no problem with the card.
Also tried buying amazon shopping voucher, it also reached till otp page so would have succeded.

But for apay voucher its failing continuously.
This month I have not bought any apay voucher through this gyftr account. So limit does not seem to be the issue.
Also tried in incognito, clearing cache, and reentering card details manually. But nothing is working.

Any solutions please.
if the problem still persists:

1. try deleting saved cards (dcb) from gyftr portal and then manually input credit card details for the txn. this was a problem earlier.

2. try using payzapp and then go to shopping section from the app to buy these and see if it works.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if the problem still persists:

1. try deleting saved cards (dcb) from gyftr portal and then manually input credit card details for the txn. this was a problem earlier.

2. try using payzapp and then go to shopping section from the app to buy these and see if it works.

Putting card details manually always. Key thing is that I am unable to purchase even on Gyftr ER platform, even though I have not maximised the limit. It is not allowing to purchase via Infinia on Gyftr Instant Vouchers or via Magnus on Gyftr ER. Both cards as well as platforms are completely different. It is difficult to understand what can be the issue. It is not allowing to purchase even Rs. 25 worth of APV.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hdfc gyftr through DCB worked fine. But
Axis gyftr through Magnus is failing

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Magnus Gyftr failing for me from yesterday (tried Apollo Pharmacy & Amazon Pay vouchers). It doesn't even go to the OTP page. Raised a ticket with Gyftr
Today just a short while ago it went till the OTP page. Like an idiot I entered the wrong OTP 3 times and now Magnus is blocked for 24 hours :(
So I don't even know if the Gyftr problem is now solved

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Hi, any update on this ? I'm in a similar situation :sick:

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have started getting the same issue while buying apay and asv voucher using my infinia. Sometimes back it was going to card details page and now its not even going. It’s working for other vouchers. Whats the issue any idea?

cc_optimizer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am facing this as well with my Infinia. Not able to buy amazon gift vouchers or amazon shopping vouchers. Other vouchers like Swiggy is working fine.

Haven’t exhausted the monthly limit either. Not sure what is happening. Doesn’t even go to the card number entry page. Immediately fails after clicking “Buy Now”

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am facing this as well with my Infinia. Not able to buy amazon gift vouchers or amazon shopping vouchers. Other vouchers like Swiggy is working fine.

Haven’t exhausted the monthly limit either. Not sure what is happening. Doesn’t even go to the card number entry page. Immediately fails after clicking “Buy Now”
It’s working now for me.