• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two my zone application and one Declined

Hrraj

TF Select
HERE'S MY STORY
I applied for Axis My Zone LTF in two days...two application first application 1st September and second application 2nd September for first application i got call from axis bank for document verification then verification person said your application not opening so he talk to his senior then he applied other one more application so today i got message that my application is declined so I spoke to customer care they said other application is in process.......already holding axis flipkart ltf
2nd sep application declined which is applied by agent and Online portal one is in under process.
what to do next?
ps-ignore my English

Attachments

• Screenshot (540) (1).png
    Screenshot (540) (1).png
    78.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot (541).png
    Screenshot (541).png
    80.3 KB · Views: 37
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 12.01.28 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 12.01.28 AM.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 38

rjsudeep

TF Premier
HERE'S MY STORY
I applied for Axis My Zone LTF in two days...two application first application 1st September and second application 2nd September for first application i got call from axis bank for document verification then verification person said your application not opening so he talk to his senior then he applied other one more application so today i got message that my application is declined so I spoke to customer care they said other application is in process.......already holding axis flipkart ltf
2nd sep application declined which is applied by agent and Online portal one is in under process.
what to do next?
ps-ignore my English
You'll just need to wait for a few days and see what happens. This is always the case with AXIS.

SunnyM

TF Premier
someone said they stop taking application, thru calls not sure?
Yes I tried that yesterday only. I also have Flipkart axis credit card. They are not taking requests through customer care. Only way to apply is online or through branch. That's what I was told. I also wanted to apply for the my zone as its life time free offer in Sep only.

skvignesh

TF Premier
Can someone apply if he has taken an axis Bank credit card last month only ?
Nope, mine rejected.

Hi, we would like to inform you that you have activated your Axis Bank Flipkart Visa Credit Card ending with xxxx on 27/06/2022. You may able to apply new credit card application after 3 month from the activation of previous credit card. Regards, Team Axis Bank

SunnyM

TF Premier
Nope, mine rejected.

Hi, we would like to inform you that you have activated your Axis Bank Flipkart Visa Credit Card ending with xxxx on 27/06/2022. You may able to apply new credit card application after 3 month from the activation of previous credit card. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Thanks

Hrraj

TF Select
Yes I tried that yesterday only. I also have Flipkart axis credit card. They are not taking requests through customer care. Only way to apply is online or through branch. That's what I was told. I also wanted to apply for the my zone as its life time free offer in Sep only.
bro mine flipkart card is 11 month old still don't no what's wrong with them