• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

For anyone trying things like this in the future here is my suggestion
DO NOT GO TO YOUR NEARBY BRANCH FOR ANYTHING PIONEER RELATED
ONLY GO TO A PIONEER BRANCH OR CONTACT THEIR AFFLUENT BANKING TEAM
MOST BRANCH PEOPLE WONT BE ABLE TO GET YOU LEGEND LTF LET ALONE HERITAGE.
SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
TO CONTACT AFFLUENT BANKING TEAM JUST DROP YOUR INFO AT THEIR WEBSITE.
How to contact their affluent banking team? Please share contact number or link for the same.

Reactions: SSV

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am at pioneer level with a decent amount of assets with IndusInd.
What can I do to get this card?
Push your existing IndusInd CC limit to 5 lakhs atleast post which you can start having conversations with your zonal head ( RMs can’t get this done trust me ) . Or find a most tenured guy in the vertical and have a conversation. Once the zonal head sends it for approval it gets approved in half a day mostly. But with my experience this can be offered with 90k+ gst LTF at max. Or you can take a 100k+ gst with LTF and total yatra vouchers ( non essential ) . I know the gst pinches hard but that’s inevitable . If someone knows a way to save that gst feel free to comment .

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Push your existing IndusInd CC limit to 5 lakhs atleast post which you can start having conversations with your zonal head ( RMs can’t get this done trust me ) . Or find a most tenured guy in the vertical and have a conversation. Once the zonal head sends it for approval it gets approved in half a day mostly. But with my experience this can be offered with 90k+ gst LTF at max. Or you can take a 100k+ gst with LTF and total yatra vouchers ( non essential ) . I know the gst pinches hard but that’s inevitable . If someone knows a way to save that gst feel free to comment .
I think the one time fee for Heritage Metal has increased. Also are you sure the floor limit for Heritage is 5 Lacs?

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any bank where we have RM’s with good ethics? I mean I get it, sales is important but it’s becoming a fish market. Just today, I spoke to my IDFC Wealth RM for the very first time, I was the one who called as my account just got upgraded to wealth and I had few queries. Before I could even ask her the question, she was like, hello sir… hw r u.. I see u haven’t taken our credit card, may I know why? I’m like, baat toe Sun lo didi 😅
How did you upgraded to wealth??