• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Tried and Tested] Tricks to get Unsecured Pre-Approved OneCard

Rohit75

TF Select
This tricks I don't know you guys are aware of but the thing is it was old and still working.

Below are the steps to follow:
  1. Download Onescore (not onecard) app
  2. Register with your cibil mobile no along with PAN.
  3. You will see instantly Secured Card offers but dont open the link.
  4. Wait 45-60 days and don't uninstall the app either.
  5. Meanwhile open the app and browse your CIbil Score etc.
  6. After that period you will see pre-approved card with limit on the app itself. (Only VKYC needed and that's it).
I got my card with this steps with 1.8L limit at 2021 Jan, now I tested this with my brother and he also received 30K limit (Federal Bank issued) 2 days ago.
FYI: My brother has only 1 card prior to this (Axis Ace)

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Where do you see the limit. I installed onescore last month and since then have this banner in app. But whenever i click it. It takes me to a page with my details prefilled (pan name etc) cannot see the limit

Attachments

• IMG_20220923_110406.jpg
    IMG_20220923_110406.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 110

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This tricks I don't know you guys are aware of but the thing is it was old and still working.

6. After that period you will see pre-approved card with limit on the app itself. (Only VKYC needed and that's it).
I got my card with this steps with 1.8L limit at 2021 Jan, now I tested this with my brother and he also received 30K limit (Federal Bank issued) 2 days ago.
I got the pre approved unsecured card instantly on one score app.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
When I first heard about One card last year, I didn't wait for any invite nor I downloaded one score app. I simply went on to download the One Card app and after entering my PAN card details they simply showed an option to apply for the Federal Bank Co-branded one card. Choose it and provided all the documents, card was approved within 3 days and delivered to me in a week.

Rohit75

TF Select
When I first heard about One card last year, I didn't wait for any invite nor I downloaded one score app. I simply went on to download the One Card app and after entering my PAN card details they simply showed an option to apply for the Federal Bank Co-branded one card. Choose it and provided all the documents, card was approved within 3 days and delivered to me in a week.
That is the case. Normally if you apply for Onecard it will aks for income documents. But in this case nothing. Only vkyc that's it.

Received the card within 48 hrs.

Vishnu

TF Select

Even I got the offer. But for someone having an axis ace card. Is one card worth taking. will there be a use case scenario?
Nothing seemed very attractive to me while reading the card's features. Am I missing something?

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Even I got the offer. But for someone having an axis ace card. Is one card worth taking. will there be a use case scenario?
Nothing seemed very attractive to me while reading the card's features. Am I missing something?
One card is a Life time free metal card, though a lot of folks in Tier 1 cities know about it but metal card is still a new thing in tier 2 and 3 cities. Vendors do give you a second look when the swipe your card on their POS and you may receive premium treatment since metal cards are generally associated with premium customers.

One card also runs 10% off offers time to time on Amazon, big basket and Zomato etc.

Vishnu

TF Select
One card is a Life time free metal card, though a lot of folks in Tier 1 cities know about it but metal card is still a new thing in tier 2 and 3 cities. Vendors do give you a second look when the swipe your card on their POS and you may receive premium treatment since metal cards are generally associated with premium customers.

One card also runs 10% off offers time to time on Amazon, big basket and Zomato etc.
Ok got it. So basically I can keep one card to avail 3rd party app benefits more than getting day to day spending benefits right.
Thankyou for clarifying, I had this constant doubt because I felf the reward rate for normal spends is pretty average.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don’t get it. I have a 770+ cibil, limits ranging between 3-4 lakhs, 6 CC’s and it still shows I am only eligible for a secured card. 🤷‍♂️

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I don’t get it. I have a 770+ cibil, limits ranging between 3-4 lakhs, 6 CC’s and it still shows I am only eligible for a secured card. 🤷‍♂️
And I got that shitty BOB Powered OneCard instead of Federal bank. They need current address proof. That's why I'm not getting even after being approved.

sac

TF Buzz
I was only getting the secured one card with 50k fd and due to hype i took it with banking partner as Federal bank. After issuance i dont see much benefits of it as I have other 5 unsecured cards with good benefits. Now i have Fi account powered by Federal bank savings account. Can the fd of one card be tagged and broken through fi app or fedmobile app? ( Making one card from secured to unsecured)