• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get unlimited free reports from CIBIL website (free account)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No offense to anyone, but when we are spending so much on our credit cards for rewards or cashback or something else, is 1200 too much to get a subscription?

I can understand if you are getting a discount but this is too much of work to attempt to get something for free which may surely get patched later

OP ‘s post attracted about 100 likes
My post attracted about. 7 likes

Goes to show how price sensitive Indian market is. How much Indians love FREE stuff..
Hence businesses frequently offer BOGO …

That is why a lot of Foreign businesses had to leave India at some point of time.. They could not sustain the pricing pressure in the Indian Market….

No offence to anyone, just general observation about market trends….

1700336314853.png

1700336604072.png

Last edited:

knight

TF Ace
OP ‘s post attracted about 100 likes
My post attracted about. 7 likes

Goes to show how price sensitive Indian market is. How much Indians love FREE stuff..
Hence businesses frequently offer BOGO …

That is why a lot of Foreign businesses had to leave India at some point of time.. They could not sustain the pricing pressure in the Indian Market….

No offence to anyone, just general observation about market trends….

1700336314853.png

1700336604072.png
The point is not just about price sensitivity, it's also about value.
Like I'd pay for youtube premium and amazon prime as they add value to my lifestyle, but not for Netflix.
Similarly, someone who loves cricket might buy hotstar but not the others.

CIBIL subscription is an overkill for most people in my opinion as we only need to monitor it only sometimes, specifically around new applications or loan closures and general tabs here and there.
The free monthly check on popular apps is usually enough to keep a casual eye.
The trick shared by OP is a bit tedious IMO, and I'm happy with the apps I use. But we also need to understand the people liking it and commenting 'DM pls' aren't aware of how the trick works and are just curious about it.

However, cheap a CIBIL subscription might look when you divide it by 12, it's still not a justified expense for every tom dick harry out there.
And we indians love free stuff, whether we need it or not, knowing about it doesn't hurt. Plus it would be useful for people who occasionally need a pdf report to share with a bank on request.