• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apps/website to get free CIBIL *downloadable* full report

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi,
I am aware and there are many different apps and platforms for to check our credit score (talking about CIBIL bureau only) every month for free.

But on all the apps wherever I have checked for eg. Onescore, Gpay, airtel, amazon etc., they only provide the cibil report in view only format *which cannot be downloaded and shared to other third parties like banks etc.*

Actually I faced many cases where banks/NBFC demand me the whole pdf report with control number, as they don't entertain just the app screenshots.

Any way I can get the downloaded cibil report pdf for free?? Considering I don't want to purchase the paid subscription of bureaus....

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi,
I am aware and there are many different apps and platforms for to check our credit score (talking about CIBIL bureau only) every month for free.

But on all the apps wherever I have checked for eg. Onescore, Gpay, airtel, amazon etc., they only provide the cibil report in view only format *which cannot be downloaded and shared to other third parties like banks etc.*

Actually I faced many cases where banks/nbfcs demand me the whole pdf report with control number, as they entertain just the app screenshots.

Any way I can get the downloaded cibil report pdf for free?? Considering I don't want to purchase the paid subscription of bureaus....
yeah been there.. https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil / airtel app go give send pdf report in the email or in the app depend on the phone (IOS have no optionto share vs android it let you download the report in pdf format).

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
yeah been there.. https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil / airtel app go give send pdf report in the email or in the app depend on the phone (iso have no optionto share vs android it let you download the report in pdf format). pls note thread no same topic do exist so will merged with this thread in 24 hr. cause and update the original thread 1st opp by the OP of that thread for easy access to this query
Airtel app gave me pdf report on mail only once in July, after that didn't get any mail for pdf, just the option to view on app

varun__goel_

TF Legend
These third party credit report won't work to raise a dispute with banks as they are in their own formats.
Here are the available options that no bank will deny:-
Axis CIBIL
Freecharge
Amazon

Open these reports in your browser(chrome) and use share option>print>save as pdf

Control No is mentioned there in this report at the top

insight

TF Ace
Cibil report from Axis is downloadable for free, refreshes every month.

Thread 'Platforms to check Credit Score for free' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/platforms-to-check-credit-score-for-free.901/
What dates/ cycles does it follow? Do you save it monthly?

These third party credit report won't work to raise a dispute with banks as they are in their own formats.
Here are the available options that no bank will deny:-
Axis CIBIL
Freecharge
Amazon

Open these reports in your browser(chrome) and use share option>print>save as pdf

Control No is mentioned there in this report at the top
Ok. Makes sense.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
What dates/ cycles does it follow? Do you save it monthly?

Ok. Makes sense.
I think it refreshes on the date when you first checked it. Say for example, you first checked your report on the 12th of this month (October) so it will refresh on the 12th every month. Next, you will be allowed to refresh it on or after 12th November (you will get a link upon clicking it your report will refresh). Also say for example you don't want to refresh it right on or after 12th November, in this case you can choose to ignore refreshing it until you need it and it will keep on showing you your last report, which in this case will be the one that you received on 12th of October. Now say on 25th of November you want your latest report so you can just click the refresh link on the 25th Nov and it will give you your report as it stands on 25th November. Next month again you will be able to refresh it on or after 12th December. Atleast for me it works like this, don't know if this is how it is for everyone. I hope I was able to make it clear how it works.

insight

TF Ace
I think it refreshes on the date when you first checked it. Say for example, you first checked your report on the 12th of this month (October) so it will refresh on the 12th every month. Next, you will be allowed to refresh it on or after 12th November (you will get a link upon clicking it your report will refresh). Also say for example you don't want to refresh it right on or after 12th November, in this case you can choose to ignore refreshing it until you need it and it will keep on showing you your last report, which in this case will be the one that you received on 12th of October. Now say on 25th of November you want your latest report so you can just click the refresh link on the 25th Nov and it will give you your report as it stands on 25th November. Next month again you will be able to refresh it on or after 12th December. Atleast for me it works like this, don't know if this is how it is for everyone. I hope I was able to make it clear how it works.
Interesting.

This is YOUR cycle.

I was wondering if AXIS & CIBIL have their MONTHLY, "REFRESH & GENERATE NEW REPORT - CYCLING DATES" ?

Would make sense to check after they process their BATCH UPDATES?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Interesting.

This is YOUR cycle.

I was wondering if AXIS & CIBIL have their MONTHLY, "REFRESH & GENERATE NEW REPORT - CYCLING DATES" ?

Would make sense to check after they process their BATCH UPDATES?
I think Cibil report is updated in real time as soon as any bank or financial organisation reports new data to them. As for banks reporting dates to Cibil, then they vary from one bank to the other. For more info check the thread below.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Actually I faced many cases where banks/NBFC demand me the whole pdf report with control number, as they don't entertain just the app screenshots.

Try this -

ACDC

TF Neo
yeah been there.. https://homeloans.sbi/getcibil / airtel app go give send pdf report in the email or in the app depend on the phone (iso have no optionto share vs android it let you download the report in pdf format). pls note thread no same topic do exist so will merged with this thread in 24 hr. cause and update the original thread 1st opp by the OP of that thread for easy access to this query.

What is the PDF password to open the report downloaded from SBI. I am unable to open it with the password i got on mail/SMS. I have tried all sorts of combinations of name/DOB. The website itself does not tell you the password format.