• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get unlimited free reports from CIBIL website (free account)

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are a LOT of DMs, please wait as it is taking time to respond individually. But I will get back to all DMs today. I will start a separate conversation and add everyone who have posted on this thread by tomorrow evening.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
OP has to choose

Either
FIFO - First In First Out
Or
LIFO - Last in First Out.
Or he can also use WAC method based on TF community’s Trophy Points to do justice to the high valued contributors…

For non accounting background people:
WAC : Weighted Average Costing
Here weight being Trophy points…

PS: Just adding more fun…

Last edited:

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have replied to all DM received till 8:15 pm. I will respond by tomorrow evening to any new DMs. Thanks for your patience. Adding everyone who have posted on this thread to a conversation is taking too much time, so I will not be able to do that. I will respond to DM only.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have replied to all DM received till 8:15 pm. I will respond by tomorrow evening to any new DMs. Thanks for your patience. Adding everyone who have posted on this thread to a conversation is taking too much time, so I will not be able to do that. I will respond to DM only.
Immense thanks to you as well…

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
One of you who got the trick pls post here :) why to trouble the OP by making him reply to 1000s of DMs?

I don’t want to share for the following reasons…
  1. You don’t see the result immediately. One has to wait for at least one business day to see the refreshed score (if the trick goes through successfully).
  2. I personally don’t want to share this without the permission of the OP who deserves his likes. 😊
  3. i don’t want to share due to its controversial nature. Those who got the DM may not have even noticed the issue behind using this trick more than once in a short span of time (assuming it works).
Those who got it, please use it with caution, especially the second time. You don’t want to mess up with financial institutions.

Personally, I will never use this trick again. I will never share it either, no matter what. I already flagged this thread due to my personal opinion about this trick.

Dear @hs23 Thanks for sharing. A question for you. How many times have you used this trick? If you used this trick more than once, what was the timespan between using it to refresh the score?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
  1. You don’t see the result immediately. One has to wait for at least one business day to see the refreshed score (if the trick goes through successfully).
  2. I personally don’t want to share this without the permission of the OP who deserves his likes. 😊
  3. i don’t want to share due to its controversial nature. Those who got the DM may not have even noticed the issue behind using this trick more than once in a short span of time (assuming it works).
Those who got it, please use it with caution, especially the second time. You don’t want to mess up with financial institutions.

Personally, I will never use this trick again. I will never share it either, no matter what. I already flagged this thread due to my personal opinion about this trick.

Dear @hs23 Thanks for sharing. A question for you. How many times have you used this trick? If you used this trick more than once, what was the timespan between using it to refresh the score?
At last common sense prevailed…
A Good Samaritan..

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I have used this twice - first on 27th Oct and got new report on 29th Oct. Second on 5th Nov and got new Cibil report same day. Potentially the trick can be used daily.