• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get Amazon Pay Wallet UPI

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Amazon

Upi balance to bank option unlock trick

First update(if available in play store)

Then check

If not

Then logout & data clear

Then relogin

Then check

If not, then again only logout, no need to data clear

Then again check

I got in 1st attempt itself after doing this...

P. S- use logout of all devices

go Account settings - Content and devices and deregister all logged in devices

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Credit Card/prepaid card load money trick to Amazon wallet - You can also load via Uber app on Amazonpay wallet using your credit card/prepaid card (If your credit card loading is disabled).

Also Earn HDFC bank credit card rewards points via Uber app loading to Amazonpay wallet.
For me... Credit cards are not showing in uber app... Only debit card and prepaid cards showing... Even after adding the card... It disappears when I try to add via uber....

dhiraz

TF Ace
For me... Credit cards are not showing in uber app... Only debit card and prepaid cards showing... Even after adding the card... It disappears when I try to add via uber....
Which Credit Card You Have??
I can easily add money via uber app with my ICICI Platinum Credit Card.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
a bit more details please? is this trick for transferring amazon pay balance to bank account?
after updating/clearing data, where should i click to see if I have got the option to transfer?
also, do i need to have a bank account already linked to amazon pay upi? i haven't enabled the upi in amazon yet.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
not getting the option.
i haven't done the kyc. anyone here who got the option but haven't done kyc/enabled Amazon upi?

dhiraz

TF Ace
not getting the option.
i haven't done the kyc. anyone here who got the option but haven't done kyc/enabled Amazon upi?
You should do kyc by clicking selfie and pan card picture.

After That Initiate Video KYC by Verification through Aadhaar Card and The Agent Only Ask Questions Related To Your Aadhaar Card.
Like DOB, City Name & State Name etc...

dhiraz

TF Ace
Some More Questions About Amazon Pay Balance UPI.

Can we get back Added Balance From Rupay Platinum Debit Card.?
And Also Added With Credit Card via Uber App.

What is the per transaction limit of Amazon Pay Balance UPI?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Some More Questions About Amazon Pay Balance UPI.

Can we get back Added Balance From Rupay Platinum Debit Card.?
And Also Added With Credit Card via Uber App.

What is the per transaction limit of Amazon Pay Balance UPI?
Answer of ur both questions... Yes... Monthly limit... 1 lakh per month for full kyc account