• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to complete HDFC Debit Card, Gift voucher spend offer & get 1500 Gift voucher/ 1250 Gift voucher/ 1000 Gift voucher/ 750 Gift voucher

cooldude74

TF Select
Us bhay us
:D I've never really understood the Bangla version of Hindi...

But very recently I have been noticing a V getting introduced and also that it's replacing B everywhere even where not required...

No offense though... I have always enjoyed the dialect... it's unique and awesome! (y)

(Use Specific) Trick to complete HDFC Debit Card, Gift voucher spend offer & get 1500 Gift voucher/ 1250 Gift voucher/ 1000 Gift voucher/ 750 Gift voucher:

Hi, HDFC is offering Get Rs. 1,500 Gift voucher on performing 2 or more transactions cumulatively amounting to Rs. 1,00,000 or more on using your HDFC Bank Debit Card.

Other offers - 1250 on 50k, 1000 on 30k and 750 on 15k etc
Also note - Get Rs. XXXX Gift voucher on performing 2 or more transactions cumulatively amounting to Rs. XXXXXX or more on using your HDFC Bank Debit Card.

Starts On: 05-09-2023
Expires On: 30-09-2023
Offer Posting Date: 31-12-2023

Offer t&c mentioned -

• Following purchases or payments shall not be considered for the promotional Voucher offer.
    - Investment/Insurance products
    - Loading of wallets or Payments through wallets
    - Credit card bill payments.
    - International transactions.
    - Cash on Delivery.
    - Forex booking, Betting and Gambling based transactions.
    - Funds transfer to another account using Debit Card.
    - Any fraudulent transaction.
    - Payzapp transactions done via Debit card.
    - Smartbuy transactions done via Debit card.
But here is the trick -

Well, We all know Credit Card bill payment through HDFC BillPay portal and Mobikwik comes under Utility Bill payment category not Credit Card bill payment category.

Utility Bill payment is eligible category.

Pay Your Credit Card bill through HDFC BillPay portal or Mobikwik and complete your spend target.

You will get your 1500 Gift voucher/ 1250 Gift voucher/ 1000 Gift voucher/ 750 Gift voucher on 31th December, 2023.

To Pay Credit Card Bill through HDFC BillPay portal Follow These Steps -

1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue
3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM12.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

10. Enter OTP & Done!

Or Visit mobikwik app/web and go to Credit Card bill payment section and pay.

Note -

• In the event of having registered for the offer through the communication (E-mail / SMS) sent to you by HDFC Bank, you will automatically be eligible for the cashback / voucher benefit on the fulfilment of the offer criteria.
    Only those customers who have registered for the offer through Bank’s communication will be eligible for the offer, subject to fulfilment of the offer criteria. In case, customer has not registered for the offer through the link given in Bank’s communication, customer will not be eligible for the offer despite fulfilment of the offer criteria.

Hello guys, I used to get 1% cashback on HDFC platinum debit card to make cr card payment via mobikwik & it used to get credited within 2 days however it seems now HDFC isn't giving that 1% cashback anymore while paying thru mobikwik. Anyone else facing same issues? Any other alternative method...does the same work on Paytm to get 1% cashback..thank

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello guys, I used to get 1% cashback on HDFC platinum debit card to make cr card payment via mobikwik & it used to get credited within 2 days however it seems now HDFC isn't giving that 1% cashback anymore while paying thru mobikwik. Anyone else facing same issues? Any other alternative method...does the same work on Paytm to get 1% cashback..thank
No

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
itna-galat-kaise-ho-sakte-ho-bhai-super-30-memes - The Best of Indian Pop  Culture & What's Trending on Web

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Now alternative option HDFC billpay portal and pay credit card bill, its count under Utility bill payment.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Bhay register kahan karna tha .. register now pr click karta hu to smart buy wala page open ho jata hai.. wese paid 30k for 1k voucher. 1L me 1500 is not a good deal 😅