• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to complete HDFC Debit Card, Gift voucher spend offer & get 1500 Gift voucher/ 1250 Gift voucher/ 1000 Gift voucher/ 750 Gift voucher

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Meine to Extra Bill payment kardiya sbi ko is offer ke chakkar mein aur sbi ko refund ki request bhi dal di😁Try it
3b7bb90d18d567ad4d98306478ad5bcf.jpeg

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I got 2 emails, one for 1250 and one for 1500.
If I spend 1L, will i get both 1250 voucher and 1500 voucher or just 1500 voucher? any idea? I assume it will be just 1 voucher
"This offer cannot be combined with any other offer eligible on HDFC Bank Debit Card."

I think you need to complete minimum total 4 transactions combined of Rs 1,50,000 to get both the offer voucher.

Rs. 1,500 Gift voucher on performing 2 or more transactions cumulatively amounting to Rs. 1,00,000 or more,
Rs. 1,250 Gift voucher on performing 2 or more transactions cumulatively amounting to Rs. 50,000 or more.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Bhai woh credit card spend pe hote hai na, He just repay the bill and transfer to bank without any credit card spend.

@NShah
Nhi bhai.

Amount of Re-Payments in a Financial Year matters.

It is clearly stated in IT Act as well.

Anyone made excess payments over and above the Bill generated is counted as Repayment towards Credit Card dues i.e, advance Payment.

However you asked the bank to refund the exceess payment does not mean you did not made a Repayment.

Aise hi toh Bank Balance ka raaj khulega, kispe kita paisa hai jo adavance m pay karke refund le raha hai 😂.

Abb kisi ne advanace pay karke Refund liya toh Paisa toh kahi na kahi se aya hoga,😂 wohi janne ke liye notice aayega in worst situation

Last edited:

cooldude74

TF Select
Nhi bhai.

Amount of Re-Payments in a Financial Year matters.

It is clearly stated in IT Act as well.

Anyone made excess payments over and above the Bill generated is counted as Repayment towards Credit Card dues i.e, advance Payment.

However you asked the bank to refund the exceess payment does not mean you did not made a Repayment.

Aise hi toh Bank Balance ka raaj khulega, kispe kita paisa hai jo adavance m pay karke refund le raha hai 😂.

Abb kisi ne advanace pay karke Refund liya toh Paisa toh kahi na kahi se aya hoga,😂 wohi janne ke liye notice aayega in worst situation
Yes, I second this.

The clause and the section clearly mentions Miscellanous PAYMENTS made to the Credit Card, irrespective of whether spends are done using that card or not.