• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Travel Edge booking - DOUBT !! URGENT !!

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning on a trip to US for the first time and have to book a ticket........while looking in the traveledge..the ticket price is around 90k of which 50k is the base fare and the rest are taxes and fees(major component is showing as Adult tax)....will i get 5X rewards on base fare only ?? or any component also counts towards 5x rewards??

Also towards the Milestone spend only 50k will be counted or the entire ticket price or anything else??? I want clarity so that i can make an informed decision on my spends....Thanks in advance !! @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning on a trip to US for the first time and have to book a ticket........while looking in the traveledge..the ticket price is around 90k of which 50k is the base fare and the rest are taxes and fees(major component is showing as Adult tax)....will i get 5X rewards on base fare only ?? or any component also counts towards 5x rewards??

Also towards the Milestone spend only 50k will be counted or the entire ticket price or anything else??? I want clarity so that i can make an informed decision on my spends....Thanks in advance !! @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel
I booked for 80k, got points for 80k. No its and buts on Travel Edge