• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transfer Axis Edge Points to ITC with a 10% Bonus

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Usually, it gets processed in 2 weeks.
I initiated the transfer of my ITC Green Points to Marriott on July 20th, but as of now, the transfer has not been processed.

I'm curious if anyone else attempted a transfer around the same time and successfully had their green points transferred to Marriott?

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I transferred couple of hundred axis edge points to my new created ITC membership on August 04th. Till now request is under process. Is this normal or unduely delayed????

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I initiated the transfer of my ITC Green Points to Marriott on July 20th, but as of now, the transfer has not been processed.

I'm curious if anyone else attempted a transfer around the same time and successfully had their green points transferred to Marriott?
Mine also delayed since 3 weeks

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge

After a month, my request was rejected because the transfer of Green points exceeded the maximum limit of 15K points per quarter.