• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transfer Axis Edge Points to ITC with a 10% Bonus

manas_rock

TF Select
Just remember it is not ER 20k.

Your ER should be above 25k, then only .8 of that will become 20k green points, on this you will get 10% addition, so it will become 20k + 2k green points on 25k ER conversion

Hope this helps.
Is only one transaction considered?
I trasferred 300 points by mistake. Can I transfer 50k again after a few days?
I can't find any terms and conditions on their website.

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank customers eligible for EDGE Loyalty Rewards can convert their Axis EDGE Rewards Points to Green Points. Axis card member shall be eligible to 10% additional green points only on conversion of points equivalent to minimum 20,000

I placed an conversation request on 11th july for 79200 edge points and received 69696 green points today

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have submitted conversion request from ITC to Marriott for over 40K GP's when the max limit is 60K per year. No where in the screenshot there is mention on the quarterly limit of 15K. Unfortunately the processing timeline is too long which is 8-10 weeks.

1689823351792.png 1689823396315.png
WTF 8 to 10 weeks? Thats insane

nigameash

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey buddy, are you sure of this? I couldn't find this anywhere in ITC terms and conditions. Little urgent as I need to transfer the points right now, please respond soon.
I have submitted conversion request from ITC to Marriott for over 40K GP's when the max limit is 60K per year. No where in the screenshot there is mention on the quarterly limit of 15K. Unfortunately the processing timeline is too long which is 8-10 weeks.
The limit is listed on the ITC website but not on the app when trying to convert.

I was also able to process more than 15k points on the app but not sure if it will just fail at some stage due to crossing the 15k limit.

Attachments

• IMG_7438.png
    IMG_7438.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 14

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good to know that people are getting points conversion within speculated time frame,despite of all the rush.
There is some issues with Accor it seems.

I also placed order for 20,000 Green points, 2 days ago. Let's see how many days it take.

samba113

TF Buzz
Today i have transfer request ITC to Marriott for 30000 Club ITC points and there is issue with my Marriott account now i need to cancel the transfer request.i have sent a mail to ITC club team anything i need to extra.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Usually, it gets processed in 2 weeks.