• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips and Tricks for Getting RBL World Safari LTF

0xfallup

TF Ace
I'm interested in getting the RBL World Safari cc because of zero markup fees . I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they could share with me?

If anyone has any experience getting the RBL World Safari cc or has any information that could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

got it thanks
This is RBL’s reply:

“We would like to clarify that your RBL Bank World Safari is not a lifetime free card and membership fee is INR 3000 plus 18% Government Service Tax is applicable.
We regret to inform you that as per Bank internal policy we are unable to share the paid GST details.
We would to inform you that as a customer service gesture we are only able to provide you the reversal of an amount of INR 2000.00 excluding 18%GST.”

What step should I take. I don’t want to pay 3000 fees for card.

I had asked a waiver for annual fee charged on my RBL World Safari Card. I got card recently and in call with support they told me that whenever charge is added I can call them and they will waive gull charges for me. Now when I raised this with customer care through mail they told they can give me waiver of rs 2000 only (not even GST) even though I told them that your customer execrable assured me of the same. So, should I raise this issue to principal nodal officer of RBL or should I just take 2000 reversal. And if I take reversal of 2000 will I get 3000 MMT voucher. Can you please guide on what should I do.

Part of their reply:
“We regret to inform you that as a customer service gesture we are only able to provide you the reversal of an amount of INR 2000 excluding 18%GST.
However, we would like to inform you that G.S.T levied is government tax which has been paid to government and is applicable on interest/charges/ fee levied on the card account and the same cannot be reversed. This is in accordance with the guidelines of government of India and is subject to change.
Further, if you want the same to be reversed without 18%GST than write us back a line of confirmation for same.”
So I raised the issue with card services head & he initiated cancellation request and the retention team offered me 2500 plus 18% gst back to my account & 3000 reward points so this card technically became FYF for me.

yolofino

TF Premier
My Safari credit card is FYF only. As the card anniversary is in May this year, I called them today to request for LTF but the lady did not budge, so I asked for cancellation. She did offer me full charges reversal but only after I'm billed for the charges (which is in May), I still asked her to cancel and she canelled the card.

Now, let's see if the retention team calls me.

yolofino

TF Premier
My Safari credit card is FYF only. As the card anniversary is in May this year, I called them today to request for LTF but the lady did not budge, so I asked for cancellation. She did offer me full charges reversal but only after I'm billed for the charges (which is in May), I still asked her to cancel and she canelled the card.

Now, let's see if the retention team calls me.

Retention team called me. Offered me useless 5000 reward points and no charges till May 2025. I asked for LTF, they did not budge. Cancelled the card.