• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The Real Culprit Behind the Recent Devaluation of Travel-Focused Credit Cards

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I will say one thing, who was misusing Reserve Card Replacement 50k points?

Its all because of that AXIS devalued their system.
It's not... the volume was too low in front of other things I mentioned.
That's escapism, sorry for being blunt and stratightforward.
Being the admin doesn't mean you cannot criticize my actions. This is a public platform, and I appreciate straightforwardness. However, I must admit that when I promoted Yaper, I didn't realize its longterm impact. I have received promotion requests from similar apps in last few months, but I have rejected them every time.

hellobois

TF Ace
"IF" my memory serves me right, you yourself have promoted Yaper in one (or few) of your videos (please correct me if I am wrong) I hope you won't give them any shoutout in the future.
Ashneer bhai ne "Doglapan" word esi portal se copy Kiya hai 😉😝😂.
Maine ek post pe ek third party app ka naam mention kar diya to poora thread delete ho gya, ye log khud credit card bechte rehte hain.
Poore portal pe Legend leloooo . Axis lelooooo jaisi aawaj aati rehti.
Fook fook ke click karna padta hai 😝😝😝

hellobois

TF Ace
B
True, I promoted Yaper one year ago, and I still believe that if people use it within limits, it may not become a significant issue. However, that's not the case. Also, if you've noticed, I haven't promoted a single brand in my YouTube videos since January 2023.
By this logic people can say thet - I have not done any manufactured spends since Jan 23. Vidya Kasam ... 😂😂😂😝

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
It's not... the volume was too low in front of other things I mentioned.

Being the admin doesn't mean you cannot criticize my actions. This is a public platform, and I appreciate straightforwardness. However, I must admit that when I promoted Yaper, I didn't realize its longterm impact. I have received promotion requests from similar apps in last few months, but I have rejected them every time.
I Appreciate the honesty, better to avoid such aaps and commendable step from you not to promote such apps in future.