• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tax ERIs (Cleartax, taxbuddy, quicko, etc.) reviews

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wanted to know about reviews of different ERIs such as TaxBuddy, Cleartax, Quick, etc. for ITR purposes.
Please share your reviews with the same.

PS: I'm more looking forward for helping file ITR with US Stocks, US dividends, US CGs along with local CGs.

saucy

TF Ace
I use quicko - it integrates well with different brokers and is fairly straightforward.
It's paid for integrating with multiple brokers - so I just started my application afresh with the second broker and downloaded the trades imported by quicko -- and reuploaded to the original one.
Works like a charm
10/10 do recommend checking out quicko

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ITR2
TaxBuddy offered Rs 2999 (inc. of taxes)
TaxSpanner offered Rs 2999 + GST
Quicko offered Rs 4499 + GST
ClearTax offered Rs 7053 (inc of taxes)

Hence, I went ahead with TaxBuddy!
But still awaiting filing of return by them (been 3 days so far)!

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
such high charges 😮
ERI Fee is fixed but Facts and quantum of work determine fees, if you avail services of a CA.

ITR 2 has many components which can cause a notice if not properly reported

There are calculations involved apart from just putting figures as per form 16. Checking bank statement for other Income. Matching AIS Statement and sometimes going beyond Bank Statement & AIS too

Last edited:

suhasa010

TF Premier
I use quicko - it integrates well with different brokers and is fairly straightforward.
It's paid for integrating with multiple brokers - so I just started my application afresh with the second broker and downloaded the trades imported by quicko -- and reuploaded to the original one.
Works like a charm
10/10 do recommend checking out quicko
I second this.
After spending over half a day on the official ITD website, I used Quicko and just connected to Zerodha, uploaded Form-16s. Voila!
It was done. Didn't have to pay a single penny.

Highly recommended!