• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reviews about Cleartax?

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello. I generally file taxes using a CA, but this time I wanted to try Cleartax for the same, as it seems the process is much easier and cheaper here.

If you have used ClearTax before, please provide me with your reviews so I can make an informed decision. Thanks

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello. I generally file taxes using a CA, but this time I wanted to try Cleartax for the same, as it seems the process is much easier and cheaper here.

If you have used ClearTax before, please provide me with your reviews so I can make an informed decision. Thanks
As salaried individual with just HRA and basic exemptions, it worked great for me.
They made it very very easy.

What made me try ClearTax? I tried to file it myself but had struggled doing math and matching certain items that were shown in the IT portal. Switched to ClearTax and it was a breeze.

suhailmz

TF Premier
My tax filing experience with Clear Tax has been good so far. I have been using it for last 5 years. You can also explore Ditto, I have heard some good reviews.

ak90

TF Buzz
I'm a customer of their paid plans and am happy with them. Having said that, the ITR website has improved a lot; it has come a long way from the old Java app that was basically unusable. I filed taxes for my family myself, and it was a cakewalk on the new ITR site. It pulls in all your share selling activity, interest, tds what not automatically

skfc08

TF Buzz

it easy but some time it do error if you are having idea about section than please fill by yourself

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can also try taxbuddy. The took around 999/- as charges and saved me close to 1 lac in taxes. Excellent support from them. Cleartax is also good, last year I did with taxbuddy and the previous year did with cleartax.