• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu LTF notification

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all i received a notification for tata neu LTF card but when i click on it, it still shows annual fees. Any one facing this issue or any workaround to get LTF .

IMG_4528.PNG IMG_64CC2B586CE4-1.jpeg

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi all i received a notification for tata neu LTF card but when i click on it, it still shows annual fees. Any one facing this issue or any workaround to get LTF .

IMG_4528.PNG IMG_64CC2B586CE4-1.jpeg
hdfc always does this. their ltf offer is conditional spend based waiver.
good that you noticed the renewal fees. most probably it will be charged next year onwards.
see if the charges are 0 in 'plus' variant?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
IMG_20230106_210156.jpg
They do offer LTF
yup they do, not denying that. but they also mention ltf words for spend based waivers.
refer this post of mine for similar misleading banners by them: Thread '⚠️Misleading DCB LTF offer by HDFC Bank.' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/⚠️misleading-dcb-ltf-offer-by-hdfc-bank.1851/

so better to get it confirmed with their team, especially when they have mentioned renewal fees as non 0 for the OP. in the 3rd screenshot in my post above, you will see that they have struck off the renewal fees from 10000 to 0, and written below that it is spend based, along with the words 'lifetime free'.