• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do you

Haven't selected either yet as it's not LTF.

Also, if I take an ss from any of the posts here which says ltf(the app notification) and mail them saying I got the notification for ltf but it's still fyf, any chances of conversion to ltf?
The selection screen itself will mention that it is Life Time Free. Its better to wait till you see that.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
thanks for posting.
did you see the ltf offer in neu app as soon as you received the sms or did it take some time? i got an email (no sms) in the evening, but the app is still showing me as paid card.
I never saw LTF offer until I clicked eligibility check and navigated to card selection.
Content of my SMSes were different.
Initially it said you were shortlisted for LTF card.
Later it was changed to "Your LTF card is now within reach".

I waited for 2 days. I applied after receiving the second SMS on the third day.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My story - saw FYF offer on Tata Neu app, kept checking again and again to see if it gets converted to LTF but that never happened, so I went ahead and applied anyway, hoping to get it converted afterwards (I hold Infinia). After I received the card, I wrote to cc and they came back (after 7-10 days as usual) that my card was issued as LTF from the start. But I never saw the LTF offer, and to this date the Tata Neu app shows it only as FYF. So there's a glitch between the bank and the app backend, but it doesn't bother me since afterwards I also got direct confirmation from HDFC cc over phone call for my satisfaction.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
No. I applied online. It took details from HDFC and Approved. There was no call even.
i just applied on the app, it took my netbanking details and then I got a 'Verification in progress' messagebox. in the application tracker, it shows it will take 5-7 working days for the bank to verify.
inhad hoped that being an hdfc bank account holder and cc holder, the approval would be instant. (though i did get an email saying that it was provisionally approved when i started the application process).

did yours get approved instantly, or did you also have to wait for some days for the status to change from 'verification' to 'approved'?