• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My story - saw FYF offer on Tata Neu app, kept checking again and again to see if it gets converted to LTF but that never happened, so I went ahead and applied anyway, hoping to get it converted afterwards (I hold Infinia). After I received the card, I wrote to cc and they came back (after 7-10 days as usual) that my card was issued as LTF from the start. But I never saw the LTF offer, and to this date the Tata Neu app shows it only as FYF. So there's a glitch between the bank and the app backend, but it doesn't bother me since afterwards I also got direct confirmation from HDFC cc over phone call for my satisfaction.
Did you receive any sms saying fyf/Ltf before you applied?

Vishnu

TF Select
My story - saw FYF offer on Tata Neu app, kept checking again and again to see if it gets converted to LTF but that never happened, so I went ahead and applied anyway, hoping to get it converted afterwards (I hold Infinia). After I received the card, I wrote to cc and they came back (after 7-10 days as usual) that my card was issued as LTF from the start. But I never saw the LTF offer, and to this date the Tata Neu app shows it only as FYF. So there's a glitch between the bank and the app backend, but it doesn't bother me since afterwards I also got direct confirmation from HDFC cc over phone call for my satisfaction.
please mention the email id that you wrote to.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i just applied on the app, it took my netbanking details and then I got a 'Verification in progress' messagebox. in the application tracker, it shows it will take 5-7 working days for the bank to verify.
inhad hoped that being an hdfc bank account holder and cc holder, the approval would be instant. (though i did get an email saying that it was provisionally approved when i started the application process).

did yours get approved instantly, or did you also have to wait for some days for the status to change from 'verification' to 'approved'?
Same for me. Showing 5-7 days for verification. Video kyc done yesterday, already hdfc card holder for many years.. i think lot of ppl have got ltf offer since yesterday and hence lot of applications leading to extended timelines

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Same for me. Showing 5-7 days for verification. Video kyc done yesterday, already hdfc card holder for many years.. i think lot of ppl have got ltf offer since yesterday and hence lot of applications leading to extended timelines
do you also hold an HDFC bank account?
how did you get the video kyc option? i have an account so i hope videokyc wont be required for me, but i want to make sure i am not missing anything.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don’t go by what shows on app as it is not updated.. if you have email/sms saying ltf it is good.. just for confirmation send a DM on twitter on tata neu handle.. they generally reply within 30 mins.. in my case they confirmed i have ltf offer as indicated in email.. app shows fyf but once u proceed with application, later it shows ltf

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
do you also hold an HDFC bank account?
how did you get the video kyc option? i have an account so i hope videokyc wont be required for me, but i want to make sure i am not missing anything.
Don’t have bank account.. after asking for details it said start video kyc, also got email for video kyc.. if u haven’t recvd that means u don’t require video kyc i think.. anyways I don’t think any card approval will come before monday now..

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got Tate Neu Infinity LTF

The app was showing FYF but after entering PAN and some further details offered me for LTF.

The verification page had technical issues & wasn't loading for a long time but finally verified my HDFC account using Debit Card (The Netbanking option was getting stuck)

Now shows under verification and will take 5-7 days.

I have a HDFC Regalia LTF & HDFC Imperia Account.

faraaz303

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
HDFC rejected mine after taking the pre-approved application and promising it as LTF. Citing some internal policy they have rejected. Already having DCB with a decent CL. The Grievance team sent the mail since I was coordinating with them, however on the app it is still showing process on, will take 5-7 days blah blah.