• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
HDFC rejected mine after taking the pre-approved application and promising it as LTF. Citing some internal policy they have rejected. Already having DCB with a decent CL. The Grievance team sent the mail since I was coordinating with them, however on the app it is still showing process on, will take 5-7 days blah blah.
after how many days of application did you get this rejected messgae?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC rejected my LTF application for th tataneu card despite me having a regalia cc and cibil of 792 and experia of 768. no idea what logics these bank apply

bhaumik555

TF Buzz
I have got my LTF Tata NEU digital credit card yesterday. I want to generate PIN for this card so can I generate PIN right now or should I wait for the physical card which is likely to receive?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
WTF. My application shows processing but I too have a LTF Regalia & a CIBIL of 796. But my experia is 831. Let's see.
it showed "processing" for last 4 days and today got this msg. and the chat support is a bot, o humans. it just copy/pastes some FAQs. Pathetic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230407_164340_Tata Neu.jpg
    Screenshot_20230407_164340_Tata Neu.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 67