• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tell us exactly what you got with some SS if possible, then we can tell uts generic or specific
NTB. However did have a HDFC card long back in 2009-10, which was closed. Applied for the Neu card, got the message provisionally approved for the Neu Plus card with 0 joining fee for a limit of “upto 1,07,000”. This is also the lowest limit by a margin compared to my other cards !!!! after completing VKYC it shows offer approved, verification under process. Attaching the SS.

Attachments

• IMG_6609.png
    IMG_6609.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6608.jpeg
    IMG_6608.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
NTB. However did have a HDFC card long back in 2009-10, which was closed. Applied for the Neu card, got the message provisionally approved for the Neu Plus card with 0 joining fee for a limit of “upto 1,07,000”. This is also the lowest limit by a margin compared to my other cards !!!! after completing VKYC it shows offer approved, verification under process. Attaching the SS.
You are 90% there. It should be approved within 2 days or so.

For an existing customer, it shows a slightly different screens.
For NTB, you are tracking towards a successful application. 2 to 3 working days max, you will know their decision

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You are 90% there. It should be approved within 2 days or so.

For an existing customer, it shows a slightly different screens.
For NTB, you are tracking towards a successful application. 2 to 3 working days max, you will know their decision
Should I take it even if it is approved ? The limit is a joke .. What you suggest ?

Also a couple more questions bro, is it’s possible to switch / get a second HDFC core card if I take it ?? Also, does HDFC review & increase limits the way they do for their core cards ? I’m swamped with HDFC marketing calls everyday to take their card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Should I take it even if it is approved ? The limit is a joke .. What you suggest ?

Also a couple more questions bro, is it’s possible to switch / get a second HDFC core card if I take it ?? Also, does HDFC review & increase limits the way they do for their core cards ? I’m swamped with HDFC marketing calls everyday to take their card.
First thing, what do you want?? from HDFC ??
List down your priorities/ aims/ objectives precisely.. both short term and long term then we can talk

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
First thing, what do you want?? from HDFC ??
List down your priorities/ aims/ objectives precisely.. both short term and long term then we can talk
HDFC just for their offers & discounts especially while purchasing electronic gadgets, but the limit will defeat the purpose !

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

HDFC just for their offers & discounts especially while purchasing electronic gadgets, but the limit will defeat the purpose !
you can get whatever you want from HDFC commensurating your income document..
Have you got income doc to support your expected CL ?
If so, take the Tata card with the given limit

sidp

TF Ace
Limit shouldn't be a problem. You can share your itr/payslip and get cl 2-3×monthly net salary .
Also a couple more questions bro, is it’s possible to switch / get a second HDFC core card if I take it ??
Many people have faced problem with getting core card after taking cobranded card as 1st card. Buy there are exceptions as well.
Fyf is standard offer in neu. Nothing special. So you can take the call.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
you can get whatever you want from HDFC commensurating your income document..
Have you got income doc to support your expected CL ?
If so, take the Tata card with the given limit
ITR of 7 digits, yes.

However, just went through your thread where HDFC denied core card based on first card being Co-branded. So even if they approve, I will cancel the card. Thanks for the advice.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Limit shouldn't be a problem. You can share your itr/payslip and get cl 2-3×monthly net salary .

Many people have faced problem with getting core card after taking cobranded card as 1st card. Buy there are exceptions as well.
Fyf is standard offer in neu. Nothing special. So you can take the call.
Thanks for the info :)

I agree, getting their core card would be problem, just read that in other threads too. So, will cancel the card even if they approve the application.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ITR of 7 digits, yes.

However, just went through your thread where HDFC denied core card based on first card being Co-branded. So even if they approve, I will cancel the card. Thanks for the advice.
No worries .. in that case , why did you apply in the first place..
DOn't you know this core card, co-branded card thing before??
Anyway, coming close to IPL, they might offer LTFs again ..

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No worries .. in that case , why did you apply in the first place..
DOn't you know this core card, co-branded card thing before??
Didn’t have the slightest idea until I went through your thread just now.
The Neu application seems like a mistake now.
I thought HDFC TATA NEU will kinda work the same / will have a loophole same as the ICICI APAY !

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
With 1500 plus gst, a paid Neu card doesn’t make much sense, except the benefit you get over and above hdfc offers, mostly on Tata Croma.

Most of the time, you can get similar or more cash back using your other cards.