• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC LTF Offer

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a LTF offer for the Tata Neu card. I already have a LTF Infinia. Want to know if anyone has already applied and got this as second card. Does it impact your existing card?

akki_5238

TF Buzz
Samsung Pay only Bank Accounts.
I am Eagerly waiting for Samsung Pay to enable it.

Because Samsung Pay is Allrounder
-It Has UPI for Bank Accounts
-It Has Tap to Pay
-It has Paytm Wallet and we can top up paytm wallet using DC and CC upto 4k and Scan Any Paytm QR using Samsung Pay and Pay via Paytm Wallet Directly

No Requirement of Paytm App or any Other Payment App.
Samsung pay is currently testing HDFC & AXIS CREDIT CARD INTEGRATION. You will see an option & you will be able to add also but payment is not getting through. Hope it will start working soon.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
same case for me, i downloaded first in december and got paid offer. today i randomly checked and got LTF and applied immediately. I may have bought one or two items in tatacliq but never used tatanew
I didn’t do any transaction after I opened my account in November. Got paid card offer instantly. In December got FYF offer with annual fees from next year. And in January got LTF offer. I didn’t do any transaction. Used Tata Neu first time only after getting Neu card.

Did you guys get LTF for NeuPlus or Neu Infinity card?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
For both but what you get depends on current card. My existing HDFC card had 25k limit so even though I applied for Infinity, it changed to Plus automatically mid-application. If your existing card had around 1.5 lakhs limit or more you will get Infinity.
Oh okay, I have HDFC Millenia CC LTF 2L limit

CyberPsych

TF Ace
O
1 month prior to applying using tataneu, i checked in hdfc netbanking website preapproved offers, there it showed the card for me but not ltf. after 1 month i randomly checked tataneu app and the ltf offer was there
Oh okay, I do not have HDFC net banking only HDFC Millenia LTF (approved only 2 weeks ago) and I installed and started using Tata Neu from yesterday. Currently I have no joining fee offer for both cards. Let's see if they can offer me another LTF and at what time period.

Meantime I am receiving this sms from HDFC daily but clicking the link asks for PAN and mobile number, I'm afraid it will add one more enquiry (I already have 4 enquiries in last 3 months with 2 of them applied and approved).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711_225950_SMS Organizer.png
    Screenshot_20230711_225950_SMS Organizer.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 30

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
O

Oh okay, I do not have HDFC net banking only HDFC Millenia LTF (approved only 2 weeks ago) and I installed and started using Tata Neu from yesterday. Currently I have no joining fee offer for both cards. Let's see if they can offer me another LTF and at what time period.

Meantime I am receiving this sms from HDFC daily but clicking the link asks for PAN and mobile number, I'm afraid it will add one more enquiry (I already have 4 enquiries in last 3 months with 2 of them applied and approved).
This post might be able to help you in better understanding of CIBIL hit or No Hit in case of pre approved offers...

Last edited: