• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu February Payday Sale- Get 250 Neucoin on min. order of Rs 2500, valid 3-4 Feb 2024

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Nice observation…👏🏻👏🏻
I was going to place order today…now I’ll wait one more day!! 😛
Seems no payday extra 250 cab this month. As I suspected, since the first weekend of this month came in the final dates of last month, they skipped it.

Or the other reason can be they fully stopped this offer from new FY, which I don’t believe is the case.

You can place your order for this month.

its_karan

TF Ace
Seems no payday extra 250 cab this month. As I suspected, since the first weekend of this month came in the final dates of last month, they skipped it.
You can place your order for this month.
Tata says Ta Ta

Yehi toh chaal thi Tata ki

They used to give 150 on net Order of 1500

Then they raised the Order value to 2500 and gave 250

Then they removed the 250

Average price of any product at

Big basket> Flipkart

By 10-15%

There are more tactics they use

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
These b******s have blocked my neu coins, just realized this while placing order today...
some 5-6k Neu coins were there, Now showing Zero. Reached chat support and they are just citing copy-paste responses of some T&Cs violation, and ends chat automatically...

I knew these idiots do block accounts but I never thought that I would also be a victim

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
These b******s have blocked my neu coins, just realized this while placing order today...
some 5-6k Neu coins were there, Now showing Zero. Reached chat support and they are just citing copy-paste responses of some T&Cs violation, and ends chat automatically...

I knew these idiots do block accounts but I never thought that I would also be a victim
Abhi Axis ka invoice wala scene chal rha hai, ONGO walo k sath b lafda chala hua hai and Aj ye Tata walo ko b chull mach gyi...
I guess time to take early retirement from all this Cashback drama...Not worth it

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Now to unblock it ,a very long Fight awaits you🙃

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

and Those wondering about orders, only 1 BB monthly order from past 14 or 15 months, as we get 500 off only once per account....
Last month only I placed two orders in a month. Placed second order on Holi at my sister's address as part of Kothli (those from Haryana, UP must be knowing about it), which is not a crime

its_karan

TF Ace

Satish ji unblocked his Neu account

Don't want to give you false hope

Might want to DM him

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Now to unblock it ,a very long Fight awaits you🙃
I am completely ready to fight these a******s, I just hope that they refuses to unblock in first request so that I can get a chance to throw some legal love letters at their face. Fully prepared.

Tata surely is taking benefit of weak consumer laws of our country, 6k kha gye ek dum. This is white collar crime by one of biggest company of our country

its_karan

TF Ace

AllThatStuff

TF Premier

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’ve 30k NeuCoins!!!

why did you keep that many coins? Should have been burning simultaneously.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Found a Glitch in Bigbasket System.

I paid net 2000 after 20% Indusind Discount.

At the time of delivery one item was not delivered.

Refund came for original Price in BB wallet without deduction 20% discount😂.

So who are unable to place Rs. 2500 order in one txn to avail maximum discount ,
You can return some items at doorstep and get full refund without deduction of 20% discount and later order via Wallet Balance as per requirement

Also receiving Bonus 250 Coins very month even when Net Paid Amount is 2000, and in Tncs it is mentioned 2500 should be after applying any discount.

So Tata Neu consdering Order Amount before Indusind Bank Discount for Bigbasket orders only for distributing Bonus Neu coins and regular 5% neu coins😂
Indus 20% working this month?