• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu February Payday Sale- Get 250 Neucoin on min. order of Rs 2500, valid 3-4 Feb 2024

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Find Offer Details here:

-Make a purchase on Tata Neu(website/app) above ₹2500 during the offer period & get extra 250 NeuCoins
-Customers need to make a net minimum purchase of ₹2500, i.e. a single transaction of ₹2500 or above to avail this offer.
Waiting for this Offer eagerly 😈

1st of the month live Karna chayie, 3rd of the month live Karte hai.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Find Offer Details here:

-Make a purchase on Tata Neu(website/app) above ₹2500 during the offer period & get extra 250 NeuCoins
-Customers need to make a net minimum purchase of ₹2500, i.e. a single transaction of ₹2500 or above to avail this offer.
Found a Glitch in Bigbasket System.

I paid net 2000 after 20% Indusind Discount.

At the time of delivery one item was not delivered.

Refund came for original Price in BB wallet without deduction 20% discount😂.

So who are unable to place Rs. 2500 order in one txn to avail maximum discount ,
You can return some items at doorstep and get full refund without deduction of 20% discount and later order via Wallet Balance as per requirement

Also receiving Bonus 250 Coins very month even when Net Paid Amount is 2000, and in Tncs it is mentioned 2500 should be after applying any discount.

So Tata Neu consdering Order Amount before Indusind Bank Discount for Bigbasket orders only for distributing Bonus Neu coins and regular 5% neu coins😂

Last edited:

So who are unable to place Rs. 2500 order in one txn to avail maximum discount ,
You can return some items at doorstep and get full refund without deduction of 20% discount and later order via Wallet Balance as per requirement

Also receiving Bonus 250 Coins very month even when Net Paid Amount is 2000, and in Tncs it is mentioned 2500 should be after applying any discount.

So Tata Neu consdering Order Amount before Indusind Bank Discount for Bigbasket orders only for distributing Bonus Neu coins and regular 5% neu coins😂
Tataneu considers coins on the basis of gross value before code discount. Even for base 5% coins.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Big basket has launched super saver concept which gives additional 5% discount above 1500 order value

This construct is unfortunately not live via Tata neu app. Works only on big basket app. Entire benefit of extra discount via Tata neu is gone due to this. Any one experienced this?

IMG_9F0DD0E54EB2-1.jpeg

pinki

TF Ace

Ye khel abhi bhi jari hai kya sir? @VISHESH_BANSAL

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It generally appears by 2-3-4 april
I thought payday sale is on 1st weekend. But this time, the weekend came at the end of previous month. Are you sure it will come by 2-3-4 or wiat till first weekend in april, or will they skip this month?

pinki

TF Ace
I thought payday sale is on 1st weekend. But this time, the weekend came at the end of previous month. Are you sure it will come by 2-3-4 or wiat till first weekend in april, or will they skip this month?
No one can give u assurity ,
In general, its observed every month that it appears around 2-3-4 of every month.
Its your choice whether to wait or place the order Rn.
👍