• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TATA Neu November Offer: Extra 250 NeuCoins on your first order worth Rs. 2500 [3-5 Nov 2023]

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Those ordering from BB, wait for a few days and check this offer:

Get rewarded with an extra 250 NeuCoins on your first order worth Rs. 2500 or more during the offer period; from 3rd November’23 till 5th November’23

Some Imp T&Cs:

1. Make a purchase on Tata Neu(website/app) above Rs 2500 during the offer period & get extra 250NeuCoins
  2. Customers need to make a net minimum purchase of Rs. 2500, i.e. a single transaction of Rs. 2500 or above to avail this offer
  3. [Imp.] A successful order is defined as any order with net value higher than or equal to Rs 2500, post any cancellation or returns, after applying any discounts, coupon codes, etc.
  4. A credit of 250 NeuCoins will be initiated in your account within 72hrs from the date of delivery of full order
  5. Customers need to use these 250 NeuCoins to shop on the platform within 90 days of the issue date. NeuCoins not used within 90 days of issuance will get expired.
  6. This offer is over and above the 5% NeuCoins (and any other promotional activity running during the offer period) that you will earn on Tata Neu. Terms and Conditions apply.
Full T&Cs Find here

Last edited:

Dharm

TF Premier
overall 30% discount can be achieved if IndusInd Select Debit card is used
3000-500-250-150 = 2100
This time BB voucher code offer not available, which used to available on BB 3 times in a month, 10 day each for one voucher, otherwise we could have got some decent discount without indusind card

Looks like this month they will start offer in Diwali, like last month BB100DUSSEHRA, generally these discounts are 200 for 1 time, and 100-100 for remaining 10-10 day period

But this month still similar offer missing BB, as I was using that from last 6 month or so

P.S. - I also have indusind debit card, and minimum one time in a month also using that from last 2-3 months

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This time BB voucher code offer not available, which used to available on BB 3 times in a month, 10 day each for one voucher, otherwise we could have got some decent discount without indusind card

Looks like this month they will start offer in Diwali, like last month BB100DUSSEHRA, generally these discounts are 200 for 1 time, and 100-100 for remaining 10-10 day period

But this month still similar offer missing BB, as I was using that from last 6 month or so

P.S. - I also have indusind debit card, and minimum one time in a month also using that from last 2-3 months
too many exclusions are there usually for Cashback coupons, debit card discount is best. Straight 500 off on 2500 without any conditions