• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Cards have become new favorite.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Though it was not intentional, but I have noticed that HDFC Tata-Neu Infinity has become my new favorite to book maximum expenses.

The UPI acceptance and exciting RuPay offers across different merchants and marketplaces seem to have worked in favor of the card.

Summary of the Neu Coins earned, speaks for the charm.

Attachments

• image_picker3882622985968833464.jpg
    image_picker3882622985968833464.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 801

Gautham

TF Premier
Is this a recent change? since almost all products are always in some sort of discount, i guess we wont be getting 5% coins for most products.

Attachments

• IMG_20230910_092210.jpg
    IMG_20230910_092210.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 63

atul9906

TF Buzz
I used the Tata Neu App after a long time today, I had two Flight Vouchers one for 500 for food & seat and one 2000 flight voucher, suddenly I can't find both in the new UI? Can somebody help where to find them?

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding LTF DCB card since long and Tata Neu was constantly bombarding me with LTF infinity offer that I ignored for many months. Six months back I applied via Tata Neu app and after cibit hit and vkyc, application under process and after 4 days usual rejection message saying already hold a hdfc card and apply for limit increase. I didn’t chase that application thereafter.

in last 6 months Rupay UPI has become quite popular and TataNeu is again offering me ltf infinity. Meanwhile about 10 days back I have opened a savings max account also with HDFC bank, though as usual my old dcb card doesn’t shows up in net banking. However both new debit card and old credit card are linked with same number on hdfc my cards.

What will be the best way to apply for Tata Neu Infinity card and avoid a possible rejection and wasted cibil hit?

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding LTF DCB card since long and Tata Neu was constantly bombarding me with LTF infinity offer that I ignored for many months. Six months back I applied via Tata Neu app and after cibit hit and vkyc, application under process and after 4 days usual rejection message saying already hold a hdfc card and apply for limit increase. I didn’t chase that application thereafter.

in last 6 months Rupay UPI has become quite popular and TataNeu is again offering me ltf infinity. Meanwhile about 10 days back I have opened a savings max account also with HDFC bank, though as usual my old dcb card doesn’t shows up in net banking. However both new debit card and old credit card are linked with same number on hdfc my cards.

What will be the best way to apply for Tata Neu Infinity card and avoid a possible rejection and wasted cibil hit?
Surprising! Weird are the ways of HDFC.
In my case, I have 3 cards in total from HDFC including 2 core cards and 1 Co-Branded ones. All LTF.

In process to procure 4th one..... Ace of their Pack, and hopefully 4th LTF.

Last edited:

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

apply using Tata neu app with same registered mobile number as that registred with HDFC. Then, that blanket rejection (existing card holder - apply from LE) wont happen!
However, the pricing offered in the neu app might be different (FYF).
Maybe take a screenshot from HDFC offer and later escalate to GR, show them and get it converted to LTF.

0x5f3759df

TF Select
I used to use my Tata Neu card often but the app has become extremely unstable and unusable for me. I don't think I have once had a smooth ordering experience from BigBasket using the Tata Neu app in the last 3 months.

I am only keeping it around for the RuPay UPI benefits at this point (which are insignificant). Might just close this and apply for Swiggy HDFC, at least their app works.