• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Cards have become new favorite.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Though it was not intentional, but I have noticed that HDFC Tata-Neu Infinity has become my new favorite to book maximum expenses.

The UPI acceptance and exciting RuPay offers across different merchants and marketplaces seem to have worked in favor of the card.

Summary of the Neu Coins earned, speaks for the charm.

Attachments

• image_picker3882622985968833464.jpg
    image_picker3882622985968833464.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 803

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As far as I know, hdfc tata neu rupay cards are not being accepted at most lounges mentioned in your link and only supports domestic lounge access. May be because of tie up between hdfc and NPCI. Supported lounges list is available on hdfc website.
Isn't that the same link which I shared? Eventually it takes you to the same webpage only.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523-144906~2.png
    Screenshot_20230523-144906~2.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 11

paresh22

TF Ace
I don't understand why people running behind reward league to get ltf card. Just waiting a little bit will fetch you ltf offer anyway.
I am waiting for LTF offer since 7th April when I last checked my eligibility. I completed only semi-final. Cannot spend more now. Don't know when will I see LTF offer. Already got cibil hit on my report on 7th April.

My application experience was a little too good with Tata Neu.
In March, I checked the app and it was showing FYF for the infinity variant. I waited for the a few days hoping that maybe I’ll get a LTF offer as others were getting but no luck. So I ended up applying for the card and got it approved and delivered in a few days.
Now what I did is I reached out to the HDFC Tata Neu team over email and asked them to check and confirm if my application was eligible for LTF and to my surprise they accepted and gave a written confirmation that my card was indeed LTF.

I don’t know whether it was me following up and requesting over email that worked in my favour or maybe it was something else but do try your luck.
To whom did you message? Email address

Since reward league is soon ending,
check offers section of neu app.... you will get all info there...

Basically, you need to order 9 times from tata new app ONLY in the oeague period, with each order priced minimum Rs.500, along with total order cost of Rs. 15000

if you are able to do both i.e. make 9 orders and spend 15000 in those 9 orders.. then you will get Tata neu card as ltf (as per T&C, card variant will be according to your credit checking done by HDFC)

28th May, you can install and check the offer details there

1mg rates are normal as far as I have seen (some say they have increased slightly, but my order price didn't change much)

BB rates are still fine. For electronics, you will get better rates offline is what I have seen/read
Do you need to use the tata card to get LTF? Or buy anything with tata nue app to get LTF? They already matches the limit to my existing millennia card but it was fyf is I uninstalled the app at verification but I got a cibil hit

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Since reward league is soon ending,

Do you need to use the tata card to get LTF? Or buy anything with tata nue app to get LTF? They already matches the limit to my existing millennia card but it was fyf is I uninstalled the app at verification but I got a cibil hit
you need to spend 15k over min 9 orders.

payment can be done via any payment method (even with neuCoins, except for westside and 1 more)

habibmy

TF Premier
That is what I assumed... @Vineet Kumar are you sure ?

become tata employee :p

after March23, customers are only getting FYF, while if you enter your tata employee email which applying, the offer get's converted to LTF

Other way (which used to work before March23) is to apply for the card i.e. make HDFC hit your cibil and then do not complete the process i.e. keep application open. They might call you to check status, tell them that you were expecting LTF. Before March23, people were getting LTF offer randomly after 2-3 months when the application was left open.

But nobody has reported similar thing in this fin year as of now
The Tata neu application is showing it as LTF for me. I already have HDFC freedom card. The limit will be shared with existing card.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Though it was not intentional, but I have noticed that HDFC Tata-Neu Infinity has become my new favorite to book maximum expenses.

The UPI acceptance and exciting RuPay offers across different merchants and marketplaces seem to have worked in favor of the card.

Summary of the Neu Coins earned, speaks for the charm.
how are you earning 5k coins a month if upi rewards are capped at 500 per month?

saucy

TF Ace
Can anyone please summarise these questions from the thread?

- does tata neu card give neucoins on UPI payments using Paytm etc? Or is it limited to tata pay?

- do UPI payments at fuel stations also incur a fuel surcharge?

- to get the 10% cashback from infinity card, does one need to use tata pay?

- lounge access, including internationals, don't need any other formalities to be completed. Yes?

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please summarise these questions from the thread?

- does tata neu card give neucoins on UPI payments using Paytm etc? Or is it limited to tata pay?

- do UPI payments at fuel stations also incur a fuel surcharge?

- to get the 10% cashback from infinity card, does one need to use tata pay?

- lounge access, including internationals, don't need any other formalities to be completed. Yes?
yes neucoins are received through 3rd party payment apps like paytm

no upi payments dont incur a fuel surcharge

to get 10% cashback you would need to do a e-comm transaction at any tata neu partner brand

no need of any other formalities as of now for lounge access