• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

'TATA' brand trust is not what it was!

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tata Cliq's(including luxury) support system is very weird and highly illogical.
I had an item to be delivered (luxury section) and 1 day was left for delivery and it was not even shipped ,(after ~20 days of order creation) , I reached out to customer care, they told me, what we show you is only expected date to reach out to you, we can't do anything , please wait for few more days.
Then on twitter on last day, when it was for sure not possible to be delivered , they told me to wait for the whole day. I was like its logical can't be delivered today, but still they refused.
Then next day I got out of stock email but their website was still accepting new orders .
And icing to cake, the refund they initiated was partial , I paid x from gc and y from card, so expected (x+y) refund.
I did a math and realized they had refunded (m+y) where (m+y) < (x+z) or in short partial refund. Then again I had to explain them simple mathematics and eventually they refunded the remaining amount almost after 1.5day
Dont know how will these people survive with such services

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Tata Cliq's(including luxury) support system is very weird and highly illogical.
I had an item to be delivered (luxury section) and 1 day was left for delivery and it was not even shipped ,(after ~20 days of order creation) , I reached out to customer care, they told me, what we show you is only expected date to reach out to you, we can't do anything , please wait for few more days.
Then on twitter on last day, when it was for sure not possible to be delivered , they told me to wait for the whole day. I was like its logical can't be delivered today, but still they refused.
Then next day I got out of stock email but their website was still accepting new orders .
And icing to cake, the refund they initiated was partial , I paid x from gc and y from card, so expected (x+y) refund.
I did a math and realized they had refunded (m+y) where (m+y) < (x+z) or in short partial refund. Then again I had to explain them simple mathematics and eventually they refunded the remaining amount almost after 1.5day
Dont know how will these people survive with such services
Problem with hiring policies, in India tata job is like government job, attracts lot of gribble.

TATA is good example of when you have top management virtuous, bottom gets out of line.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Well the other day I ordered a 3 meter (10 foot) USB charging cable - pack of 2 from JioMart because it was really cheap compared to Flipkart and Amazon and anywhere else. (just ₹163 per cable). Got a car perfume gel instead. The package didn't have ANYTHING printed on it. I should have shot a video while unboxing but didn't. Thankfully they gave refund back to credit card and next time I re-ordered from same seller (after getting ₹20 cashback from GPay for CC bill 😄) and ₹3 chindhi "2x cashback" from CRED, the cables arrived.