• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for best P2P lending apps (like 12% Club)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have some money to invest and want to invest in apps giving around 12% intrest like 12% club, cred mint, xtra by mobikwik or any good apps as suggested. I know there are risks but the amount is not too big so I am looking forward to suggestions

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
liquid debt funds should give you a stable 6-7% pre tax return currently. important to consider if a 2-3% max post tax incremental return for P2P is worth the risk / lack of transparency. P2P might have made sense a year back when rates were lower.

Reactions: BMR

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have some money to invest and want to invest in apps giving around 12% intrest like 12% club, cred mint, xtra by mobikwik or any good apps as suggested. I know there are risks but the amount is not too big so I am looking forward to suggestions
Over night liquid funds in debt market is advisable but 6 to 7. % only subject to safety 200%

22tarush

TF Buzz
if the amount isn't huge and if you are able to take risk, then it's a good go..
have invested in these and my experience has been pretty gd as far.

anandkk

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Why would you want to go for p2p lending which is quite risky. You have lesser risky options like invoice discounting and many more.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Every investment has its own risk. So when the risk is similar better to go with the better returns. Hence the respone.
How much returns do you get on Invoice discounting? I invest in Tradecred and Jiraaf and return is between 10-15%. Is there any other platform which gives more?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
How much returns do you get on Invoice discounting? I invest in Tradecred and Jiraaf and return is between 10-15%. Is there any other platform which gives more?
I don't think any invoice discounting portal can give more than 13-14%
Btw which id gave you higher than 12%

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Every investment has its own risk. So when the risk is similar better to go with the better returns. Hence the respone.
And the other issue with Invoice discounting is liquidity. In 12% and Mobikwik Xtra+ you can withdraw full amount any time and it will in bank within 24-48 hours. FWIW, I do investment in both.